Cinderella Epilogue

It was about a year of marriage when you found out. You found out that Jonathan was responsible for the deaths. He hired a hit-man to kill them. You were going to ask him something when you happen to hear him talking about it when you heard a scream. You rush in and see a dead man on the floor. You stare at Jonathan with fear in your eyes. He stares at you before calling guards to dispose of the man who "attempted to kill him." You are left alone with Jonathan.

"F/n."

"You had them killed." You utter out. "You had my family killed because I said no." You feel anger welling up inside you. "You had them killed!" You are about to run out of the room but Jonathan grabs you and pulls you into a hug you desperately tried to get out of.

"Let me explain F/n. Please."

"I don't want to hear your excuses!" You shout still trying to break away. His grip is tight and you can't escape. Eventually you calm down and hear what he has to say.

"I wanted to be with you so bad. When I heard you left, I had him go find you but he went to your house to find out where you went."

"So since they didn't know, you had them killed." Jonathan becomes silent. You try to keep yourself calm. Finally you speak. "You must be proud of yourself because you finally got what you wanted." You finally break away from him and walk out.

You still remained married to Jonathan though you were still angry at him. You never forgave him but always played this happy wife in front of everyone. Jonathan was scared that one day you were going to leave him so he prevented you from ever leaving the castle grounds. You did manage to pass laws that allowed women more rights and freedom but the cost of it was yours. 

You spend the rest of your years married to a man you've grown to despise.