Little Mermaid Part 2

When you came back, Marisol and Athene questioned where you went but you never gave a straight answer. They soon gave up asking. As for you, you developed a stronger interest in humans. You wanted to experience their culture and walk on legs and be able to act like them. Marisol and Athene would never agree to such things, much less tell you about it. But there was one person. The sea witch.

When Marisol and Athene were going about to do whatever they did, you went to the sea witch. She was given that name because she wasn't a mermaid. When you arrived you are greeted by a beautiful woman with silver hair and tentacles.

"What brings you here?" she says eyeing you.

"I want to be a human."

"Oh. Why?"

"They can walk, dance, do all sorts of things I will never get to do unless I am human."

"I can make it work. For a price though."

"Which is."

"Your voice. I will need it to make the potion for you. Once it is made, go to the shore and consume it. You will turn human. Once you are human, you will not be able to speak nor be able to breathe underwater." You thought about what she said.

"If I want to become a mermaid again."

"You must kill someone and soak the legs in their blood. Also you mustn't touch ocean water. You will turn into sea foam and die."

"What?!" you shout. "Sea foam?!"

"I am sorry dear but if you want to be a human, you must give it up." You begin pondering her words until finally...

"We have a deal." You give your voice to the sea witch and soon swim to the shore. Once there and made sure no one is around, you consume the potion. Within minute you feel agonizing pain. It was as if you were being ripped into two. It was so much that you fainted.

Prince Atticus had gone to the beach in search of the girl who saved him. He couldn't get a good look at her but he without doubt remember her e/c eyes and h/c hair. While walking in hopes of finding her he stumbles upon your bare body. When he sees that you are still breathing, he takes off his cape and places it upon you. You looked like you were in pain and so he carries you back to the castle. As he looked at your face, you looked like the girl who saved him. Perhaps you were.

When he arrived one of his caretakers is shocked to see the prince with a unconscious girl.

"My goodness! Prince Atticus! What is the meaning of this?"

"I found her like this. Have a maid dress her and prepare a room." Within minutes you are clothed and lying on a bed. When you wake up you begin wondering where you are. You see that you are fully clothed and then realize you had become human. Just then the door opens. The man you saved is there. "I see you woke up." he smiles. "I hope you are feeling better."

You were about to say something but then realize you could no longer speak. You point to your throat in hopes he would understand. He does. "Well then perhaps you can write." He gives you a piece of paper and you begin writing in the written language you used. When you present it to him he eyes you curiously. "What language is this? I never seen it before. Is perhaps ancient Greek. Perhaps Nordic?" he then turns to you.

"Can you write in any other languages." you shake your head no. "Then maybe I can teach you mine? But do you have a family?" once again you shake your head no. "For the time being you could stay with us." You smile. You then remember you now have feet. You get out of bed and the minute you try to take a step, you fall. Atticus helps you up and asks.

"Are you okay?" you nod. "Let me help you." he helps you keep steady and soon you are walking. For the rest of the day, you spend it with Atticus. You eat with him, he asks you yes or no questions and he tries teaching you how to read and write. You learn enough and hear enough to be able to write your name.

"Your name is F/n?" You nod. He smiles. "A wonderful name." Atticus at first thought you were the one who saved him, but that woman could speak. You couldn't. For a few weeks, you spend days learning how to write and soon begin making simple sentences. Atticus finds your efforts cute and he decides to reward you by taking you to town.