Rapunzel Part 4

"Calm down Miss." Carter says at your outburst. 

"Leave! Go away!' you shout backing away from the man.

"Don't worry I won't take you away from here." At that you begin to calm down.

"You won't?" Carter begins laughing.

"Of course not. You seem rather scared to leave what you only know. Perhaps with time."

"I don't want to leave."

"And I don't want to leave you." you look at him confused. "There is a chance you are the sister of my friend. I want you to meet him so he can rest at ease knowing his sister is alive."

"She did tell me I had a brother once." you reply sitting next to Carter. You tell him your story about living with Agatha. You tell him how you were mistreated due to being thought of a witch's daughter and how you were brought here for protection and that you were leaving the tower once she found a safe place to settle in. "This is why she is a good person. So I can't leave her." Carter nods.

You genuinely thought she was your savior and he couldn't convince you to come back now. But perhaps later on. "I noticed Miss. You never told me your name."

"Why should I?"

"So I can see you again. The lady isn't supposed to arrive until two weeks time correct." you nod. "Then surely you can tell me your name so we can be friends."

"...F/n. My name is F/n."

"I hope to be able to know you better F/n." Carter soon leaves afterwards. He sends a letter to Lucas saying he has found his sister. Over the course of his visits, Carter found your presence soothing. You were very much innocent and sweet. He developed a fondness for you and wishing to see you more and more. Lucas had arrived and the two set out to find you. When they arrive at the tower, it is empty. It was as if it was abandoned.

Agatha had came earlier than expected and you explained what had happened. You were terrified of Carter. He never did anything but you were scared that something might happen to Agatha. Agatha then tells you she found a small isolated village and that they will travel there. You soon make it to the village and start your new life. You kept your hair long though. You didn't think Carter would be able to find you.

Lucas gave up on his search for you. He heard from Carter about meeting you and explaining about your brother. No doubt you were his sister but you still left. You didn't want to see him. Carter on the other hand didn't give up. He wanted to see you. He had to see you. He had sent scouts to go find if a woman and an older one traveled to any villages. Finally he got a report of a young woman with long hair who lived in a small village with a woman she called Agatha.

You were washing and hanging laundry with Agatha outside when you heard rapid sounds of horse hooves. You see a very familiar man. Carter. You go stock straight and Agatha notices.

"Go inside and do not come out until I summon you." she says and you nod. Carter comes up to your house and comes right up to Agatha.

"I hear you live with a woman. A woman with exceptionally long hair." He says. Agatha looks up to Carter.

"I do. But would mere peasants like us have to do with the a man as distinguished as you?"

"That woman is someone I met in a tower. She said she was locked away by a witch."

"Perhaps she was."

"Bring her to me."

"May I ask why?"

"She would be safer with me."

"Would she be happier?"

"She would of been if she was raised with her actual family." Agatha tenses. "I know what you did. You took her from her birth parents. Because of this, she was living in isolation for years. I am trying to fix a mistake you made."

"Hold your tongue!" you shout storming outside. "You leave her alone."

"But F/n. She is a witch."

"No she isn't. She is my mother who took care of me. Please leave us alone."

"Even if I want to F/n. I can't." Carter looks at you. "You made me love you."