Peter Pan Part 5 (End)

You counted how many days it has been since you had been here in Never land. You took care of the Lost Boys and you were getting along well with Tinkerbell, but you were very careful with how you acted around Peter. He was off doing something when you were able to come up with a plan to leave. Through gesturing, she was able to convey she could help you escape back to your world. 

Neither of you spoke about it after coming up with it, for fear of someone else knowing. The Lost Boys liked you and were aware of what was going on, but their loyalty to Peter was much more stronger. They would sell you out if they ever caught wind of your plan. And so, you continued to act reluctant but not to the point of you willing to leave.

Peter was gone and he took the Lost Boys with him to prepare another attack on Captain Hook. You were visibly upset with this. The longer you stayed here, you began to question whether or not people like Captain Hook were bad guys. He had his hand cut off. Your mother only ever told you the stories though Peter's perspective, never the way of those who went up against him.

But there was no time to question morals. Tinkerbell had chosen to go along with them, but left a small bit of pixie dust for you. You only took it out when you knew for sure they were gone. You sneak outside and went more in land and you decide to try and use the dust. You were about when you felt a hand on your shoulder and you scream. You turn, expecting to see Peter, but it wasn't him. Instead it was a man with a hook for a hand. Next to him was Tinkerbell.

"So this is F/n eh?" he asks. You nod. "I know your mother. Faithful child who believed Peter until the very end of her stay."

"She'd be around your age now." you respond. 

"Obviously considering how old you are." he responds. "I was informed by Miss Tinkerbell that you would be trying to escape." You look at Tinkerbell who lets out a jingling noise as if trying to escape.

"Please let me leave. I need to go home." you beg. 

"I will help out. I still have a score to settle with Peter Pan." he says waving his hook. "You see I have a traitor on my ship. As of now he is in one of holding cells and we are going to have him walk the plank."

"What did he do?"

"He got my bosun killed. Peter was involved. I think he killed him a year after Wendy left." Captain Hook explains his plan. You are brought to his ship which is hidden and given pirate clothes. Your clothes are then cut by a sword and the traitor is gagged. Peter was supposed to believe that you were kidnapped and walked the plank before the traitor. You are hiding in Captain Hook's cabin when you hear the commotion. Tinkerbell was suppose to get you secretly and the two of you head back to your world. 

Tinkerbell does eventually come and coats you with pixie dust and points to the direction you needed to go. You thank her and fly off, never looking back.