Little Mermaid Epilogue

With Lumeria dead, Atticus goes to your room. He made sure to hide the blood stains and any traces of him being in her room. You are still awake and he offers you a drink. You take it and drink from it. Once you finish it you fall a sleep soon after. He drugged it. He looks at your feet. Burned and covered in bandages. It would hurt to walk. What he hated though that it was because of him you were like this. He knew he would get more marriage proposals. He needed his dad out of the way first. But that would take planning. Lots of it.

He still had his sword. He didn't want you to run away. He knew you wouldn't kill anyone. He didn't want you dead either. He looks at your legs. You didn't need them if you were going to run to the ocean to die.

When you woke up you see Atticus smiling peacefully. "I made it so we are going to be together forever." You were about to get out of bed when you noticed something was off. The burning pain was no longer there. You pull off the blanket to see that your feet were gone. "I had to get rid of them since it was going to be painful for you to walk. Don't worry though I will take you where ever you need be."

You felt like crying once more. You began writing hastily. Why did you do so with out telling me?

"You tried killing yourself. I couldn't allow that. But don't worry. You won't think that way anymore. Instead I got rid of our obstacles.

What did you do.

"I killed Lumeria. My father no doubt will attempt to have me wedded off and it will take me a while to get rid of him too. I had to cut your legs away so that you won't do such things again." he said smiling. 

Why are you telling me this. Are you not afraid of me telling someone?

"You can't speak. You writing skills are limited and the people are more likely to believe me than a girl who was washed up on shore." He hugs you. "Don't worry my dear. You will be fine."

Within the year, Atticus' father was poisoned. Atticus became king and made you his wife. You stopped writing afterwards. You had no words for what he did. Besides, even if you were to write who would believe you. You have made several attempts to escape but the fact that you had no legs made it futile. You wished you were smarter and stayed a mermaid. That way, lives wouldn't be needlessly shedded.