Hansel and Gretel Part 3

Day after day, Hansel had been coming to you and asking you to partake in outings along with him. You were pleased with this since you would be able to get close enough to him to end his life. Of the two siblings you chose to kill Hansel. He may have not been the one who murdered your grandmother but you figured out what Gretel felt for her brother. She would be in so much pain to hear that he died.

During one of your outings, Gretel was fuming in anger. She didn't like how her brother was spending so much time with a servant. She had hired a private eye and had him do background checks on you. She learned you were the granddaughter of the woman she killed. It took her a while but she figured out you were out for revenge.

As for you and Hansel, you were walking down the streets when you decide to see if he had genuine feelings for you. "Hansel. You have been paying extra attention to me lately. This isn't a normal master servant relationship is it?" Hansel stops walking and you turn to him.

"It is true F/n. I have special feelings for you." he states as a matter of fact. You smile at his declaration of love.

"I must be one lucky girl." you say. You continue the outing until you arrive back home. Hansel had to finish somethings when Gretel called you. Judging by her expression, you knew something bad was going to happen.

"Your that woman's granddaughter aren't you?" She says with an accusing tone.

"Who's Miss?" you ask politely.

"The lady I killed in defense. Your her grandchild." Before you can say anything she holds up her hand. "I have evidence. Enough to figure out you came here for other reasons. You want revenge don't you?" You drop your act and start glaring at her as well.

"She was an innocent woman. She wasn't going to kill you or Hansel. Your brother had a fever, did he not. She could knew the symptoms before it happen. She was trying to help him. And you pushed her into an oven." you spit out angrily.

"And look at you now F/n." she says cruelly. "Your grandmother was thought to be a witch. You try anything to me or my brother, it won't be too difficult to get you labelled as one as well. You have a family don't you. It would be a shame to have them suffer alongside with you."

"You are going to drag them into this." you say. You were worried for your parents.

"I won't if." she says staring you coldly. "You leave this place and never return. You will not hurt my brother or me and if you do, I will bring your family down along with you." You wanted to fight back but she had the power to destroy your family and get away with it.

"...Fine. I will leave tonight." you state. You are about to leave when she calls out to you.

"I am not such a cruel person." she says. She throws you a sack and you catch it. Inside are coins. "Compensation." You look at the coins before throwing them back.

"I don't need your fake sympathy." you say before walking out. You pack up and head home. You weren't able to get your revenge but you swallowed your bitter feelings. You think to your grandmother. Would she have wanted this? For you to attempt murder. You would be no better than Gretel. You gave up on your revenge. You felt upset about this since you had resolved to do it years ago and letting go was difficult but you knew you would manage.