Peter Pan Part 2

"Tomas, you must watch over F/n." your mother says with tears in her eyes as she hugs you both. "And F/n, listen to your brother."

"I will." you both promise.

"Good. The war will end soon, and eventually we will see each other again." Your mother couldn't go with you and Tomas. She was a military nurse and your father a military doctor. She had to attend to the wounded, and there was no one to look after you in the city. It wasn't safe either. 

The two of you hurry on the train and wave goodbye to your mother until she is no longer in sight. With a heavy heart, Wendy hurries home.

Peter had flown back to the house once again. He then went through the nursery and noticed how lively it felt. There were beds and toys lying about. He felt himself brighten up, when he noticed how there were dolls and clothes meant for a little girl still there. But most importantly, he found a photograph of a little girl. A girl who looked exactly like Wendy.

"See Tink! She didn't grow up. I bet to you, she is still here." Tinkerbell couldn't help but be worried. As similar this girl was to Wendy, there were differences. For one, the girl had much longer hair than Wendy and she seemed to wear clothes that seemed more 'modern'. She knew very well this wasn't Wendy. As she was about to tell Peter, the front door opens.

Peter and Tinkerbell hide in the shadows and a woman who seemed familiar, holding a machine to her ear and dialing something.

"Edward?"she calls out. "I've sent the children. They should be arriving at the countryside soon." Peter tensed when he heard this. Wendy was sent away? She couldn't be gone. He hurried outside unaware, that the Wendy he was looking for, was right in front of him.

"You heard her Tink. Wendy is in the countryside. We just need to find her." Tinkerbell, couldn't believe her ears. Was he seriously attempting to go and find her, especially now. She had seen the faces of the people on her way to the Darlings house. Everyone looked sad or fearful. She asks if they will come back to Never Land soon.

"Not until we find her Tink. This time I won't go, until she comes with me."  For six years, Tinkerbell tried to get Peter to change his mind. They had to go back to Never land, for Peter was growing up. No longer was he a thirteen year old boy. He looked nineteen and it scared her as to what lengths he was going for in order to find his 'Wendy.'

You on the other hand was still in the countryside. Your brother Tomas had enlisted in the army as soon as he could, and you were hoping everything was okay. You were looking at a faded photograph of your family. It was taken a year before you had to leave London. 

"F/n? Come downstairs. There is great news!" You hurry downstairs leaving the photo on your bed. You are told that German Fuhrer, Adolf Hitler was found dead. Finally, the greatest threat, was long dead and maybe you would be able to see your family again. The others decide to go outside and celebrate the victory, but you choose to stay behind as you wanted to tidy up a bit, knowing how long the celebration might be.

When you open the door, you see a blonde male holding a photograph smiling. You let out a small scream and the boy looks at you in shock.

"Wendy?"