Swan Lake Part 2

He was persistent. Most gave up once reaching the edge of the domain and yet he continued forward. By now the moon should of touched the reflection of the lake. If you could get there and turn human, there was a possibility he would leave you alone. Maybe you wouldn't even make it, but it was all the same to you.

Sieg got off his horse when he saw the swan land into the lake. Finally, he could get it. But there was a faint light coming from the swan. It slowly engulfed the swan and left in its wake was a woman. Your head was the only visible part of you. He saw you turn into a human. He was shocked. Slowly he made his way to the bank of the lake. 

"How?" he asks in shock.

"My clothes. Can you get them for me?" You point to the hollow tree. He obliges and after getting them you request he turns around and he agrees. Eventually you are in your clothes and he asks the same question.

"How?"

"How else?" You were in the sorcerer's domain and so it all came into place that you were cursed.

"Why?" You move your wet hair aside when he grabs your wrist. You wince as it was the area where he grazed you. It had stopped bleeding but it still hurt. "I'm sorry." he says.

"You didn't know." It was common for those of the nobility to hunt and so you didn't blame him for wanting to shoot you down in your swan form. You were going to leave it at that when he grabs his cross bow and throws it into the lake. You stand up and walk up to him. "Why?"

"It won't make up for the injury I had caused, but it will be a sign of my oath that I will forsake all sorts of hunts in the future. My atonement to you."

"Strange man." you tell him. 

"As are you. Now please tell me. Why were you a swan?" You had never thought that there would be a day that someone might be able to break your curse. It was a slim chance, but it seemed their was hope.

"I was cursed by the owner of this domain. When the moon's reflection of this lake touches my wings, I shall turn back to a human until the sun rises. In order for me to be fully human once more, a person who has never fallen in love before must love me truly and proclaim it aloud while another is present and I am in my human form."

Sieg couldn't believe his ears. He say your actions. You weren't some random woman, you had noble origins to you. Not to mention there was a possibility his wants could be fulfilled if he helped you. True love. He holds your hands gently.

"Then let me, be the one to break your curse."

"Can you swear that? How would you know that if you loved me?"

"Time will be the answer in this case. I will help you." You were skeptical that it would be impossible for him, but if he could help you, you had no reason to refuse."

"Alright then. For a start. My name is F/n." you smile at him

"Sieg." he smiles back, both unaware that Odile had witnessed it all.