Beauty & the Beast Part 3 (End)

Your conversations with the so called monster were like that ever since you arrived. You would ask questions and tell him things and after a moment's wait, a small letter would appear answering your question. Everyday you would ask him if you could see his face but the response was always no. Finally you ask him.

"What is your name? You already know I am F/n." You wait a minute or two when a letter flutters down. You look up in hopes of seeing a glimpse of the monster but all you see is darkness. You pick up the letter.

Adam.

"A beautiful name." you say. "I believe it means red earth." you hear small laughter and smile even more. This was the first time you ever heard a verbal response. "You are nicer than I thought. I would like to see you just once but I will wait. I will wait until you are ready to show me who you are."

Your communication was like that for a few days when you received another letter.

If you want to see how I truly look, meet me in the rose garden at midnight.

You were finally going to see how Adam looked like. You were jittery all day. Was Adam like how your father described him. Was he that scary? You didn't know but you wanted see him so bad. The appointed time so came and you ran into the rose garden.

"Adam." you call out. "I am here." you then hear the foot steps and see a massive shadow in front of you. "Is that you."

"...Yes." you hear a low growl. Out steps a monster. Adam. You flinched slightly since you never seen something so terrifying  but then you smile. He trusted you enough to allow you to see him. You walk up to him and gently touch his cheek.

"You're not as scary as dad told me you were. Thank you for showing me you are." You and Adam become closer as friends and you two were reading in his library when you ask him.

"Were you human?"

"I was."

"Did someone curse you then?"

"Years ago, I met a witch. I treated her cruelly and she told me I would remain a monster until someone..."You look at him expectantly. He turns to you with remorse. "This is as far as the curse will allow me to speak. I apologize."

"Don't." you reply.

"You told one point you had five other siblings. You had two other sisters."

"Ah." you say with an air of nostalgia. "I was very close to my brothers and dad. They all doted on me so much. My sisters hate me. They blame me for our mother's death. I want to be close with them since we are family but... they hate me so much they told me to come here at my dad's stead."

"So you came unwillingly." you turn to Adam.

"No no. I volunteered myself. And I am glad I did. I made a new friend. It is just that, had I been unwilling, my sisters would of tried to find a way for me to come here instead of my dad."

"I see." the two of you talk about your family for bit.

"I miss them." you tell Adam. "I just want to see them once more." you say sadly.

"Do you want to go back?"

"What?" you ask him.

"I will send you back home, if you promise to come back in a week. If not, a horrible thing will happen." you hug Adam thanking him profusely.

You are sent home with gifts for your family and you brothers and dad are happy to see you are well. Your sisters, not so much. You tell your family you have to go back as you promised Adam and you explain his curse and how he had been treating you kindly.

Later that night, your sisters begin to scheme.

"What if we keep her here over a week." Delia asks Emily. "Once she does, the monster will be so angry and kill her."

"Agreed. She deserves it for tricking everyone." Your sisters than put on the act of genuinely missing you and convinces you to stay even longer. Three days after the week you were suppose to come back, you get a dream of Adam lying in the rose garden, dying. You wake up with a start and rush to the castle feeling something very wrong.

You arrive back at the castle and call out for him. You head to the rose garden and see him lying near the flowers.

"Adam! I am so so sorry." you cry. "My sisters told me it would be okay. I am sorry I broke my promise." you cry holding him.

"It is...Okay." he says with some raggedness. "You came back. That is...all that matters."

"You can't leave me alone. Please. Adam...I love you. So you can't leave me." Just then the roses begin blowing in the wind and the petals surrounds him. You try to brush them away but it is futile. Soon he is covered and you see flashes of light and his body glowing. Once it stops you brush off the petals, but instead of Adam you see a young man.

You move backwards scared. The man wakes up and he sees you. He looks at himself and starts smiling.

"You broke the curse F/n." you take a closer look at the man.

"Adam?" you call out cautiously. He nods and pulls you into a hug.

"Thank you F/n." you return his hug grateful knowing you saved him. You are brought back home to your family where Adam asks to marry you. It is then, he asks your family to come live with him in the castle where they agree.