Hansel and Gretel Part 2

Hansel took you for a walk in town and soon you two stopped at a cafe. Hansel was drinking his tea leisurely and you pretended to follow along interested. When you saw that the conversation was dying down you decided to ask.

"I heard when you were children, you killed a witch." Hansel smiled a little and answered.

"My sister did but the reason behind it was so she could save me." You straighten up a bit when you hear this.

"Save you?"

"That woman had separated me and her and led me to another room. She kept me locked in there and within days, I was feeling feverish and she kept giving me food. Gretel told me it was so she could fatten me up so she could eat me later on." Lies. All of it. Your grandmother was an observant woman and was able to tell when people were coming down with colds or fevers before any really tell-tales were there. "She asked my sister to go check if the over was hot enough but my sister said it was not and when the lady went to check she pushed her in." 

You clench your hand. Her eyesight wasn't the best and she must of been asking so she could cook for them. "I see." you say though gritted teeth. "But don't you feel bad for her. That woman might of had a family."

"Perhaps but if you were in my sister's shoes, you would want to save your own first right?" you couldn't argue that statement. You still were angry and you were determined to get revenge. It was their fault they didn't realize you grandmother was trying to help him.

"Even so, what is going to happen to the family. It is a painful experience is it not."

"It is." he says with a pained expression. "Perhaps one day, if I ever meet that lady's family, I want to give them a proper apology." you nod and the conversations dies out and then you ask.

"Is there a reason why you invited me?" You see him perk up a bit.

"There is. You see, I noticed you looking at me before and every single time without fail, you always shake your head as if trying to dispel bad thoughts. Why?"

"You have an aura that draws people towards you. I find myself attracted to that aura but I can't because you are my employer." you were half lying. You were attracted but not enough.

"Well, it pleases me to know so." The two of you return home and see Gretel with a worried look on her face.

"Where were you Hansel? I heard you left the house. Why didn't you inform me?" she asked worriedly clutching her brother's arm. The way she acted made you suspicious of her character. She certainly cared for her brother, but was that all?

"I'll explain to you later." he said. He turns to you and smiles. "Until next time F/n." you bow courteously. You happen to catch Gretel's gaze. It was a cold one. The siblings leave and you head on back to finish your jobs.

"Really Hansel. You should of told me you were heading out. I would of gotten ready and left along with you." Gretel says after checking that they are alone.

"Relax Gretel. I just wanted to be by myself for a bit." he says trying to reassure his sister.

"With a maid?" she says doubtfully. 

"Look Gretel. You are very dear to me but I would like to have some space between us. People are starting to talk."

"Who cares what they say?" she says indignantly. "They have no effect on us. Why should we care what they say?" Hansel lets out a sigh. 

"Gretel please. I want to be alone for a bit." Gretel reluctantly walks away from him. Hansel had been picking up his sister's feelings. They weren't the feelings for a brother but a man. He wanted to put an end to it and saw you as a way to get his sister to give up on him.

A/n. You see that paragraph up there. I am shuddering right now. I read the comments. You guys talking about wanting incest and i was like but why though. That is really disgusting. Why do you want to make that a thing. So i made a compromise. Even still i am disturbed. but yeah dont do incest. Genetics will get messed up.