Hansel and Gretel Part 1

Your grandmother had been murdered. By children your age. You were told she was burned alive and you were heartbroken. You were aware that people regarded her as a witch but she was far from it. She was an herbalist who took care of others before turning them loose. She wasn't very pretty and so rumors circulated around her. You heard the children stole her possessions and sold them away for money. Some of her items were extremely valuable and they made a lot of money through that. It angered you that these people were living happily.

You decided to go out and get revenge for your grandmother. You were old enough now to get a job and you were hoping to get a job under the people who murdered her. The woman whose name was Gretel was the one who killed her and yet she never got persecuted for it. If it was a matter of age you would of understood but this was a matter about the rumors. She and her brothers pretended to be victims of her and yet they were the one who committed the crime.

You had been standing in front of their home for a bit. They lived in a giant house in the city and you were cursing them in your mind. They were going to pay. You were about to set foot in the house to ask for employment when someone calls out to you.

"Excuse me Miss?" You turn around and see a blonde hair man with green eyes smiling at you. "May I help you?" he soon joined by a blonde hair woman who share the same eye color as him. You knew who they were. You smile at them.

"I am sorry. I was looking for employment and I heard rumors that the owners of this estate were hiring."

"That is correct." The woman says. "Would you like to come inside then to discuss this further?"

"It would be my pleasure."

"My name is Gretel. And this is my brother Hansel." she says kindly before taking you inside. After being interviewed you are accepted as a maid for the household. Since you started working, you payed close attention to the siblings. Gretel in particular. She was the one who directly murdered her. She was rather close to her brother and seemed like a nice person. She treated people fair enough but you still hated her.

Hansel though was a man who was very flamboyant. He seemed to attract attention wherever he went. You found yourself attracted to that but you always ignored it once you caught yourself staring. One day you were cleaning the halls when you feel a tapping on your shoulder. You turn and see Hansel.

"Hello F/n."

"Hello Sir." you reply cordially. Hansel lets out a small laugh. You know you can be more relaxed around me. And also you can call me Hansel."

"I don't really think that is appropriate Sir."

"It is when the master of the house requests it." he say flashing a smile.

"Okay then Hansel." you say quietly.

"Good. Anyway, I was hoping that you would join me for a bit." he said. You noticed he looked a bit hopeful and so you smiled.

"I would love to." Things were starting to fall into place so you could start you revenge. You were already in the good graces of the siblings. Your intention was to kill one of them since you noticed how close they were. Surely they would feel the pain you went through losing your grandmother.