• to waffle •

Alyssa looked at her self in the mirror, smiling at her reflection

Alyssa looked at her self in the mirror, smiling at her reflection. She looked nice. Alyssa had let her hair down, worn contacts and put on a little bit of make up.

Her mums face broke into a smile when she saw her, "Al honey, you look nice today. Any special occasion?"

She shook her head whilst thinking to herself, another day of living.

Only then did she notice somebody sitting beside her mum. In the chair that she usually sat on was William, wearing jeans and a hoody.

He looked at her in awe before grinning. "Aw, you look pretty, Alyssa."

Her heart stopped.

She knew that he'd probably said it a thousand times before and meant nothing but to her, it meant the world. The old Alyssa would have frozen and blushed hard but this Alyssa fought hard to stop that.

Instead she laughed and rolled her eyes, thanking him.

Her mum stood up before rushing out the room, "Let me get some waffles for you, Willeywoo."

Alyssa shot him a 'what the hell' look, "When did you get here and since when were you chummies with my mum?"

He laughed before stealing a waffles from her plate, "Since 15 minutes ago. I got here earlier and who couldn't refuse a pretty woman offering food?"

Alyssa grimaced, "Ew... that's gross, don't hit on my mum again." A wicked smile formed on her face. "Or carry on, I'm sure dad would be over the moon to hear about it."

She was well aware that her dad would probably just laugh although it was worth seeing the terror on his face as he probably imaged some built bodyguard.

Her mum strolled back in carrying a plate of waffles and maple syrup, placing them on the table. Alyssa watched as his eyes lit up before placing all 4 waffles on his plate.

Alyssa blinked once and then again. "Uh, you sure you're gonna be able to finish them?" She asked, silently hinting at having one.

"Yeah, should be able to."

She let out a frustrated sigh, trying again. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

"Triple sure?"

"Yep, triple sure."

"Oh for god's sake, just give me one. I've ate nothing since last night," she exclaimed pinching one out of his plate. After all her had taken hers. Her mum snorted in the background whilst he pulled the hood of his hoodie up covering his hair.

Smirking, he shook his head at her before speaking to her like she was a child, "You should've just asked if you wanted it that bad, Alyssa."

He tutted at her whilst she scowled, going on her phone. Although she'd been crushing on him like hell for a while, there were times when she found him despicable.

"How's Kiera?" he asked her, one eyebrow raised as if he found this amusing. She went red a little bit.

"She's fine."

When he was sure that Alyssa's mum was out the room he snorted before leaning towards her, "Are you sure Kiera exists?"

She went a darker red, whispering to herself that it had nothing to do with their proximity. "Definitely."

"What form is she in?"

Without thinking, Alyssa said Kiera was in her form.
William starts laughing before reminding her, "Alyssa love, you do know that I'm in your form too? Because I'm pretty sure that there is no Kiera in our class."

Alyssa looked down in embarrassment before smacking him on his head when he didn't stop laughing, "Rude."

"You shouldn't hit your guests, love," he said mockingly.