• to ask •

She took a deep breath before standing tall behind William and walking down the corridor

She took a deep breath before standing tall behind William and walking down the corridor. Alyssa tried her best to mirror his relaxed composure, whilst wondering how the hell he could be so calm when in the spotlight.

She turned a blind eye to when she heard people whisper that she's definitely not his type. Because Alyssa knew that she would never be his type and for now she was happy being friends.

"Will!" She heard someone call. When she turned around she saw the blue eyed friend of his, walking towards them as the crowd parted a little. Hooked around his arm was a brunette who looked over the moon at being able to walk with the Jacob Manroe.

And probably do other things.

"Hey, Daisy!" She said to her as she shot him a wierd look. Alyssa was still slightly bitter from the football incident and the demolished daisy chain.
"My name's not Daisy," she deadpanned to him as he laughed before explaining his daisy-chain logic hence the name. He then continued to make out with the brunette beside him. Alyssa gagged.

She gasped in awe before sarcastically mumbling to herself, "Oh my god! You're so clever. You know what? You deserve a fucking gold sticker!" She was still pretty bitter about the whole chain business.

Alyssa's heart swelled when a smile appeared on Williams face as he tapped away at his phone.

For the rest of the day, she didn't mind the crowd watching her because for she all she cared, she was having fun.

-xXx-

"So are you coming?" William asked her, tapping his fingers against the steering wheel. Next to him was Jacob with another girl sitting on his lap, this one a curvy red head.

Alyssa paused for a second, contemplating to herself whether to go with them or stay at school.

I'd only miss Computing and I've been doing pretty well so far... It's not like I'll miss anything that I can't catch up on.

"Yeah, alright then," She said smiling whilst she thought about how she'd never be able to do this again. William shot her a crooked grin before turning to Jacob.

"Hey, keep it PG you two," he said, rolling his eyes. "Jace, move to the back. You've been demoted," William added, throwing the girls handbag to him.

Jacob laughed, catching it with one hand before carrying the brown eyed girl to the back of the car with his other. He tossed her in the seat.

As she sat in the car with them, Alyssa couldn't help thinking how she never thought she'd be sitting in a car with those two. She burst out laughing when William angled the rear mirror so that he couldn't see Jacob or the other girl.

"So where are we going?" Alyssa asked, rolling open the window, half expecting someplace fancy considering how well-off they both were. "Some sort of mischellin star place or something?" She asked sarcastically.

William snorted as he watched Alyssa's hair whip around from the wind. "Hell no. You think my parents would give me money?"

"McDonalds!" Jacob said like a two year old from the back of the car. "I got a voucher. You still got the monopoly board?"

Alyssa went to look at him in disbelief but immediately regretted it, when she the scene behind her. "Ew! That's disgu- ugh."

The corners of William's crinkled at he looked at her briefly, "Sorry love, I should have warned you." He paused for a second. "Alyssa, check my wallet. I think the Monopoly board's there. We got Bond Street and Mayfair last time I think."

Alyssa nodded before looking through his wallet. Her eyes fell upon a picture of 4 people. There was a green eyed lady that looked in her early thirties and a man of a similar age with messy black hair. Crouched in front of them were two boys, one looking slightly older out the two that Alyssa immediately recognised. The younger of the two had the same hair but with dark brown eyes. A opened mouth adorable smile revealed two big teeth peeking out his top gum. "Who's this?"

William grinned, "That's Kyle, my little brother." Alyssa looked at the photo again, chuckling.
"Aw, he looks so cute! How old is he now?"

"14, but I promise you he's not as cute as he looks," William replied grimacing. "Looks can definitely be deceiving."