• to scare •

"Save this seat for me," Alyssa said to Brianna before rushing out of the coach

"Save this seat for me," Alyssa said to Brianna before rushing out of the coach. The weather was pretty bitter and she muttered to herself for leaving her coat in the coach. Plus it was pitch black, since it was 6.00 in the morning. Alyssa had to give herself a prep talk the night before in order to ensure she'd wake up.

She checked the time in her watch. 6.20.

Everybody was supposed to be here by quatre past but clearly Will and Jace weren't.

"Boo."

Alyssa screamed, jumping backwards and slamming her back against the coach.

"Shit, are you okay?"

"What the hell?" Alyssa repeated, her eyes wide. She smacked the two laughing boys in front of her before hurrying them into the coach. Just as William walked past, she stopped him by him arm.

"Oh, I think Brianna's saved a seat for you. Don't tell her I told you that though." She knew Brianna was going to fucking kill her but for now, she rushed in from of him, grabbing Jacob and sitting down next to him.

He wiggled his eyebrows at her, "Getting handsy already, Dais?"
She scoffed, "In your dreams."
"You sure are," he replied, shrugging his shoulders as she rolled her eyes. By what Alyssa had seen so far, Jace was bent upon acting like their encounter in the hospital a week ago hadn't occurred. She was fine with that though. If he wanted to do that, she fully supported him. Her eyes fell upon Will talking to Brianna. He'd sat next to her as Alyssa had said.

She put on her head phones, preparing herself for the long trip ahead.

Prod.

She sighed, squeezing her eyes. And it was just getting to the best part of the song. She pulled out her head phones, glaring at Jason. "Yes?"

This was probably the first time that she'd been so close up to him and she took the moment to look at him eyes. They were a bright blue with grey flecks which definitely had given him a raise to the top of the school's popularity boards. He poked her again.

"Huh? What?" She replied, after completely blanking out on what he had been saying.

"Stupid Daisy. I though you'd know better than not to listen. I asked-"

She purses her lips, "My name's not Daisy." Alyssa was pretty sure that she was venting out the feelings that roared in her at the sight of Brianna and Will on Jacob. She told herself to suck it up for she was doing the right thing. "I bet you don't even know my real name," she murmured to herself.

"Of course I know it, Daisy! It's Alana!" He cried, his blue eyes gleaming in determination.

She glowered at him knowing that he was doing it in purpose before plugging in her headphones again, "Alright, that's it." Alyssa knew that he knew her name for he said it a week ago at the hospital. The conclusion? That he was bent upon annoying her.

Prod.

She told herself to ignore him and zoned back into the music. Alyssa was already in a sour mood from the early start and didn't want to vent her anger out on him.

Prod.
"I'm sorry, Daisy! I know your name isn't Alana. Or Daisy. It's Alisha!"

Ignore him.

Prod. "Right?"

Prod. Prod. Prod. "I'm only messing with you. I know it's Alyssa."

Alyssa took a deep breath, convincing herself to stay calm. Just as long as he didn't do something unbearable like singing Justin Bieber or something, Alyssa was okay. That would be awful.

Prod. "Is it too late now to say sorry. Cause I'm missing more than just your-"

Alyssa threw her head back on her chair. This was definitely going to be a long journey.

 This was definitely going to be a long journey