• to scream •

Jacob led them to one of the tallest attractions in Europa park, a crazy high rollercoaster

Jacob led them to one of the tallest attractions in Europa park, a crazy high rollercoaster. Alyssa tried to not to snort at the look on William's face. He was probably afraid that he would bump into a tonne of birds.

"Alright, who wants to go with who?" Jacob asked, his blue eyes flicking over the other threes.

"Alyssa?" William answered immediately, looking at her. She thought about how he did have a point. They did have a lot to talk about.

Alyssa laughed, as he walked towards her. "Why? Afraid that Jacob will find out about your little fear?"

William raised his eyebrows a little, before throwing his arm around her shoulder. He whispered back into her ear, "What fear? I'm not scared of anything, love."

She ignored the shivers up her spine, smiling instead. Alyssa cleared her throat, catching the attention of the other two. "Uh actually, could I go with Jacob?"

Jacobs eyes lit up a little before he snatched Alyssa away from Will. Alyssa took long breath before looking a William's face. He shot her a knowing look, probably remembering what she had said about Jacob. He laughed, "Oh, I wonder why."

Oh, so he's gonna be a dick and make this awkward for me, Alyssa thought to herself. Just perfect.

"I just- I haven't really spoken to Jacob that much you know?" She lied, walking towards the queue. She caught the amused look on William's face.

Alyssa turned to look at Brianna whose cheeks were red.

Good, at least she knows what I'm doing.

The queue wasn't too long so they'd bought FastTrack tickets. Alyssa had always lived rollercoaster. She didn't really know why but she assumed that it had something to do with the adrenaline of it.

"Any specific reason why Will said that?" Alyssa jumped before turning to seen Jacob who had whispered to her. She froze a bit.

In the nicest way possible, she hadn't really expected Jacob to realise that. She bit her lip, looking away. He raised an eyebrow at her, "Didn't expect me to pick up on that?"

She laughed nervously, sitting beside him in the third carriage, "Uh, not really. No." he rolled his eyes dramatically.

"I'm insulted."

Alyssa hoped that the topic would end then but he pesters her for more information. Awkwardly she scratched her neck, "Uh, um. I might have um, accidentally toldWillthatIlikeyou."

His eyebrows furrowed, "Come again?" Alyssa exhaled, speaking a tad bit slower. He stared at her a second before a slow grin grew in his face.

"I knew you loved me Daisy," he squealed, and held his heart as she groaned. She'd never hear the end of this.

Before he could fly into cloud nine, she interrupted his chant. "No, I only said it so that Will would get closer to Brianna, you twat." Alyssa hit him in the back of his head.

He sorely rubbed his head before pouting, "Oh, meanie." He paused, "Anyway, why were we doing this in the first-"

His question turned into a scream as they ascended up in the sky. They hadn't even reached the top and he was still yelling his lungs out, with his eyes squeezed shut.

Alyssa prodded his hand, "Uh, Jace. We haven't reached the top yet. You can stop screaming if you want?" She rubbed her ears.

But a split second later, they were going in a sudden decline. Alyssa laughed whilst Jacob was yelling again. He quickly gripped her hand that she had prodded him with, crushing her bones.

Later on, they were looking at the photos at the stall wondering whether to buy them. Brianna and Will's photo was pretty extraordinary with them both looking as if they were about to cry. Alyssa's photo however had captured the exact moment when Jace help her hand.

Oh gosh.

She locked eyes with Will for a second who looked down and away quickly.

-xXx-

On the coach journey back, Alyssa was bickering with Jacob about whether Galaxy chocolate was better than Cadbury's. She noticed that it was oddly silent behind them.

She looked behind between the two seats to see both Will and Brianna fast asleep. Brianna's head was tucked into the crook of Will's neck and his head rested in top of hers. Both of their hands were laced together at the fingers.

Alyssa smiled softly to herself, shaking her head. She snapped a picture of the moment.

 She snapped a picture of the moment