• to wrap •

William caught sight of somebody crumpled up into a ball on the floor

William caught sight of somebody crumpled up into a ball on the floor. Beside the person were three girls, giggling relentlessly with cigarettes in their hands playing with a ginger cat. He still felt frustrated from earlier and even making out with a stunning Brazilian wasn't making a difference. He couldn't stop thinking about earlier. And however much he hated himself for it, William still found himself walking towards her and throwing her over her shoulder.

He couldn't just leave Alyssa there.

He shook his head at the smell of alcohol coming from her. She didn't know what she was doing, he thought to himself. Judging by her passed out state, she'd clearly drank a lot more than he thought she had done.

As he carried her and pushed his way through the crown, Alyssa's hair got caught on somebody's watch jerking her awake. Her eyes fell upon William in front of her and she absentmindedly sighed content. Slowly she reached forward brushing her hand against his cheek.

He looked at her in confusion for a moment as she burst out laughing deliriously. He tried not to laugh as she wriggled in his arms, "Your skin's so soft! What moisturiser do you use?"

He frowned at her, his lips curling in a smile, "Okay, somebody's definitely had too much to drink."

William watched as she pouted her lips, crossing her arms like a two year old. "No, I haven't! Honest." He raised his eyebrows humouring her.
"Really? And how many did you have?"

Alyssa froze, crinkling her eyebrows and counting on her finger, "1, 2, 5, 4, 8... uh, whas after dat?"

He started laughing, refusing to look down and meet her gaze. Alyssa jumped down from his arms, as her eyes fell upon a pack of a Gummy Bears left on the middle of the road.

Whilst singing the gummy bear song, she rushed towards it. William's eyes fell upon a car coming towards Alyssa who was blindly running towards the road. Quickly, she wrapped his arm around Alyssa's waist stopping her from going anywhere, "For god's sake! What are you doing? You could have been hit by a car?" He said annoyed, in her face but of course Alyssa burst out laughing, finding the whole things hilarious.

"Taco was feeling fucking lonely!" Alyssa screamed back, struggling against him but he held her still. She started giggling uncontainably again. He quickly muttered an apology to a middle aged couple walking past.
"Who the hell's Taco?" He asked, making her her roll his eyes at her as if was the most obvious thing in the world.

As another car passed them, Alyssa cried out again that Taco, the gummy bear, was going to be hit by a car and soon enough William realised she was talking about the pack of sweets abandoned on the road.

He couldn't believe how stupid and embarrassing what he was doing was. Ordering her to stay standing next to the lamppost, he walked into the middle of the road grabbing the pack and handing it to her, muttering 'Hello Taco' under his breath.

"Happy?" he asked, throwing her the pack. She missed and it fell to the floor, making her lie down on the floor and cuddle it. Alyssa squealed in delight, the wind blowing her hair all over the place and stood up before running towards his in slow motion. He snorted at her noting how drunk Alyssa was a lot more rowdy. But a split second she wrapped her arms around him, her head resting on his chest.

William smiled wrapping his arms around her waist and resting his chin on her head. She giggled as William heard her murmur I love you ever so quietly.

He shook his head knowing far too well that she wouldn't remember this at all the next day.