See him again/ exchanging numbers

Thomas-
I pull into red lobster wearing (nice outfit of choice) and my hair in a messy bun.  I take a deep breath before walking in.  I see him sitting next to the lobster tank looking at his phone.  He is wearing a nice shirt and jeans.  I walk to him and sit down by his side.  He turns to look at me.

"Hi.  I thought you wouldn't show up." He says slightly blushing.  "I thought I wouldn't come either as I don't know your name." I laugh slightly.

"Oh sorry.  I'm Thomas." He holds his hand out.  I shake his hand saying "
(Y/N)". Thomas' name is called and we go and sit at the table we were given.

"So Thomas how old are you?"  I ask breaking the silence.  "I'm 25.  How about you?  Wait should I have asked that-" I cut him off by starting to laugh.  "It's fine.  I'm 23." He smiles a bit.

"What's your job?" He asks.  "I do YouTube videos and livestreams on Twitch."  He eyes smile.  "I do a bit of YouTube and Vine."  We chat for another few hours and decide to go on another date. I give him my number.

Patton/Morality-
A whole moon cycle has gone since I saw him.  Last night was a full moon and the next morning I stumble out of the woods with fresh wounds.  I see him about three feet away from me.  He waves and walks over.

"Hey kiddo!" He exclaims when he gets closer.  "Hey."  He holds a strong smile.  "I'm Patton, but most people call me Morality." He looks at me eagerly.  "People call me Lunar." He starts chatting and I just sit and listen.  He gives me his number before leaving.

Logan/Logic-
I was spotted again.  The chase began close to Coralyn's cafe.  I try to get them off my tail, I think they're gone and go inside the cafe, they start to try and get inside while I hold the door shut.

"Cori!  Lock the door!  They're trying to get in." I yell in the assumed direction she is in.  "(Y/N)!  Shut it!  Isaac's trying to sleep and I have soup on the stove!  The keys are next to the register!"  I look for a way to keep the door shut and grab the keys.  A chair scraping across the floor pulls me from my thoughts, I look towards the sound to see the guy from over a week ago walking towards me with the key in hand.

"Thank you..." I struggle to find a name.  " Logic or Logan if you prefer." He says with a monotone.  "I'm (Y/N).  Though I'm sure you overheard my sister's yelling."

"You both were yelling loudly, it would have been hard to not hear." I sigh. " Sorry if I was interrupting you."  " I was just reading, it's the most quiet place in the vicinity."  I scribble down my number on a paper. "I'll try to warn you before I barge in here again."  I walk to the back and start helping my sister.

Roman/Princey-
I was at Ross looking for some clothes and not have to wear my friend's clothes.  While there I say that guy from a few days ago looking at clothes to.  He saw me and walked over.

"You look like you need assistance." He says when close enough for me to hear.  I nod.  "This kind of thing is not my strong suit."  He starts to hold up different colors of shirts in front of me.  "Blue is definitely your color."  He then starts running around the store grabbing a bunch of outfits.  I see a very familiar looking shirt, picking it up I see its a Ravenclaw shirt in my size.  I grab it and the guy comes back with his arms full of clothes.

"What's that?" He asks motioning to the shirt in my hands.  "A Ravenclaw shirt.  It is my house."  "Your a Ravenclaw?"  His face full of confusion.  "Yes, you don't know me well enough to peg me as any of the houses.  But thank you for the help, I'm (Y/N) by the way."  "Roman, but I go by Princey."  He then has me try on the clothes and slipped his number in one of the outfits' pocket.

Anxiety/Virgil-
I was walking down the street with my friends when I saw him again.  I tell my friends to wait up as I go up to him.

"Hello again." I wave.  "Hi" He mumbles.  I shake that off and continue, "I'm (Y/N), you are?"  "Anxiety." He mumbles again.  I pull a piece of paper out and write my number down quickly and hand it to him.  "Here you forgot this earlier." He takes it and reads it a blush trickles onto his cheek.

"Contact me soon.  I got to go my friends will wonder what took so long.  By Anxiety."  He just nods with a small wave as I walk away.  My face turns red once I turn around and my friends then make fun of me for that.

SO THESE ARE KINDA SHORT AND I HAVE NO CLUE WHY I HAVE CAPS LOCK BUT MEH.  I HOPE YOU ENJOYED.