Catching him cheating

Thomas
I'm home after Arden's daycare orientation. He's so lonely that I thought it'd be good for him.

I open the door and see Thomas and the bulkiest guy I've ever seen in the middle of a heated session. I push Arden's face into my chest so he doesn't see.

Thomas notices me and pushes the guy away but I'm already upstairs and I've starting packing stuff.

"Babe..." Thomas says pulling his shirt on while walking into the room.

"Don't you Babe me!" I hiss throwing some of Arden's clothes in and I pick up the confused two year old.

"Just listen to me!" Thomas huffs.

"I did! When I came home!" I storm out of the house and to my parents.

Patton
I'm the one out of Patton and I who drinks regularly. The first time, in the years I've known Patton, he drinks and he's definitely a light weight.

I'm waiting for him to get back from the bathroom but he's not coming so I decide to go look for him.

I get close to the bathrooms and see him and a girl making out and feeling each other up. I tear them apart and gently send Patton to the car and I take the girl who was with him outside.

"Gurl why are you doing? I was gonna get some." She scoffs.

"Oh honey.... that's my husband and I'm sorry but you've messed with the wrong person." I sneer.

"He was touching me like he hasn't gotten anything for months." She smirks.

"Yeah because I just had twins and am healing. So bah bye!" I punch her in the face. After I finish I go back into the car and Patton is crying.

"I'm sorry! Don't leave!" Patton shakes and I feel slightly bad but my slightly drunken self isn't having it.

"I...I'll need to have a bit of space to think..." I snap and drive home

Logan
I thought everything was going fine. I had a healthy baby and I have the ideal body and I have never complained to him. That is until one day

"Love I need to talk to you." Logan comes up to me looking deflated.

"Yeah of course. Is everything ok?" I put my book down and turn my attention to him. He sits down across from me.

"I was having an affair. I'm sorry... and I wish I never did." Logan looks down at his lap sadly.

"Lo.... I can't... why?"

"I never intended to. He wasn't as attractive as you or even satisfied me as much as you have."

"Dammit Logan!" I start crying.

"I'm very very sorry."

Roman
The alarm spell on the house trips. I set it so anyone who isnt family causes it to go off. So I aparate home and I see Roman and a skimpily dressed guy kissing and stripping each other down.

"Roman!" I gasp dropping my wand.

"(Y/N)?" Roman looks shocked, "I thought you were at work"

"So you could have fun with your boy toy? Forgetting that you are married and you have three kids!" I sneer.

"Woah... dude you are married with kids? I'm out." The guy says redressing himself.

"I'm out too. Enjoy not seeing the kids until you figure out if you are willing to stay monogamous with me like our vows stated." I storm out after packing up.