Holiday Celebration

Thomas
Thomas just bought everything online and had me do the same.  We recorded Christmas videos and edited them as fast as possible.  We then sat on our bed and watched a bunch of sappy Christmas love stories on Netflix.  We were kissing for most of them and cuddling the rest.

Patton
Patton wanted to go way out with decorating, but our house won't look good with decorations in every corner.  It would look like Christmas threw up in there.  We made a compromise, a real tree with simple ordainments and simple decorations in the rooms people would most likely be in.  We did that fairly quickly and wandered the mall for presents.  After finding them it was dinner time so we went out for dinner and then went home to sleep.

Logan
I go all out on my presents.  They are always perfect.  I bought Logan a new tie that looked similar to his that he wears daily but looks enough different that there is a difference.  I decorated the apartment with a lot of fake green things(I forgot what they are called! The things that are green and you wrap them around railing and stuff, look like they could be a part of a tree...). I used plenty of tinsel and a bunch of silver ornaments.  Logan came home to a decorated house and he got to put the star on the tree as I fell asleep before so.

Roman
I decided to take Roman shopping in diagon alley. He was very excited to go and insisted on wearing cosplay. I told him no and then apperated us there.  Everything went smoothly and we bought everything we needed.  I then apperated is back home and Roman just pulled me into pile of warm blankets to watch a bunch of classic Christmas movies.  He made some apple cider and some cookies.  We cuddled all day and maybe had a few make out sessions.

Virgil
Me and Virgil didn't want anything to extravagant.  We got a simple tree with simple decorations, and it's prelit!  We get simple stockings that have our first initial on it.  We then cuddle all night and tell each other about past Christmas'.

I'm sick!  Yaaaaay!  Right before Christmas too... let's hope that I get better before Christmas.