Babies first word

Thomas
Arden:
It's a different day today, as in things are happening that don't usually happen. Thomas is in the living room live-streaming and I'm just off screen playing with Arden.

The livestream is all about accepting who you are and having pride and stuff like that for June. And Thomas is extremely passionate about the topic so I don't dare interrupt him unless it's really important.

Right now Arden is sitting on my lap playing with his stuffed monkey and babbling quietly. I smile at the cute little boy and run my fingers through his slightly curly hair.

Arden stands up and uses me to balance, he's still really shaky on his feet, and makes his way over to Thomas.

"Arden come back to mommy." I whisper to not be intrusive but Thomas picks Arden up and just continues his talking.

Arden giggles and baby talks along with Thomas and people are just going crazy about how cute he is.

"Pide!" Arden yells as Thomas stops talking to read some of the chat to himself to get more questions to answer.

Both me and Thomas and everyone else in the room all look at Arden proudly.

"Baby did you just say pies?" Thomas asks trying not to laugh.

"PIDE!" Arden yells again and it's obvious then that he was trying to say pride but the r is too difficult for his baby mouth.

"Ar! You said your first word infront of 6 thousand people" Thomas laughs

"Darn it! I wanted your first word to be mama." I coo taking Arden from thomas' arms.

"And now we both lost our bet." Thomas wraps his arms around my waist.

"Thins you are sill live you know." I tap his nose and sit back on the floor with Arden cooing.

Thomas wraps up the livestream and then tries teaching Arden more words, which isn't easy as Arden is extremely stubborn.

Patton
Charlie:
"Charlie can you say dada?" Patton coos at the little girl on his lap. Charlie looks at Patton like he's crazy and shakes her head no,

"Please? Say dada" Patton laughs and Charlie shakes her head again. I laugh from next to him on the couch.

"Charlie can you say mama?" I run my fingers through Charlie's extremely curly hair. Charlie laughs.

"No you need to say dada" Patton kisses Charlie's cheek. Charlie giggles and shakes her head.

"mama" Charlie squeaks softly. I give Patton a smug look.

"No! Charlie you were supposed to say dada!" Patton tickles the one year old.

"Mamaaaaa!" Charlie reaches for me to save her.

"I got you char!" I scoop her up and playfully glare at Patton.

Everest:
After Charlie said mama first, Patton made it is mission to have Everest say dada first. The two boys are on the couch watching the Winnie the Pooh movie. Everest's favorite at the moment.

"Ev can you say dada?" Patton asks during the commercials. Charlie stumbles over to me to eat my food in my hand.

Everest pouts as Patton is blocking the movie now. Patton coaches Everest to say dada.

"Pat he might not talk for a while. You've been trying to get him to talk for two months." I point out.

"I know.... im just helping him." Patton smiles sadly.