Telling the others {a}

Thomas
Thomas invited his sides over to tell them about your engagement.

"Ok. Everybody! We have some news." Thomas says as everyone settles down. You stand next to him and hold his hand.

"Ooh! What is it!" Roman squeals.

"On the count of three." You say. "One... Two... Three!"

"We're engaged!" Thomas and you exclaim.

"Oh my goodness!" Patton squeals! "I'm so happy for you!!!"

"More work for me.... Worrying about her and you..." Virgil complains.

"This will make sure that you are keeping yourself healthy and you house looks decent." Logan tells Thomas.

"Err thanks..." Thomas forces out.

" I am so very excited! This will be a beautiful wedding!" Roman yells.

"I was thinking that I planned it Roman." You tell him.

"Waaaaatt. Umm I mean. Wonderful idea. That way you can make sure you get all the details you'd like. It's not like I wanted to help..."

Patton
"Guys!  Guess what!" Patton exclaims after filming a video.

"What is it Patton?" Thomas asks.

"You know (Y/N).  My girlfriend of 7 years?  We got engaged!" He says excitedly.

"Really that's awesome!" Thomas replies.

"Really?" Virgil says surprised.

"Yes!  She's the most amazing this ever!"

"I'd never think that you would get married." Roman sasses.

"I think that this will make him more mature." Logan says taking Patton's side.

"Thanks guys!" Patton says smiling a big smile.

Logan
"You know. We have to tell your family." You tell Logan.

"I know. But I'm not very open. They were surprised when they found out that I had a significant other." He sighs.

"Let's go up to them and bluntly say it." You suggest.

"That would be simple but would most likely give Patton a heart attack." Logan weakly states.

"True.  But do you have any other ideas wise guy?"

"No..." he admits after thinking for thirty minutes.

—————

"Before we do anything I would like to say something." Logan tells his family.

"We're engaged!" You tell jumping up hugging Logan's neck.

"WaaaaT!" Patton screams fainting.

Virgil mutters a bunch of stuff under his breath that cannot be heard by anybody.  Roman is trying not to fangirl.

"That's amazing!" Thomas admits.  "And yet I'm single..." Thomas mutters.

"OH MY GOSH IM SO EXITED!!!  LOGAN FINALLY FOUND LOVE AFTER BEING A ROBOT FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER!" Roman yells.

"Logan!  Yay!" Patton says in his unconscious state.

Roman
"I know you all must be wondering why I have invited you all over." Roman says looking at all his house guests.

"No shit Sherlock." Virgil says.  Patton gasps.

"Me and my lovely, beautiful girlfriend got engaged this last weekend." Roman says with a wide smile.

"Oh and I'm a wizard." You but in.

"Why did my steal my moment!" Roman gasps.

"Rome... Royal... Roman...  This isn't just about you." You say as nicely as you can.

"Congratulations." Logan says first.  "And I do not believe that 'wizards' exist." You petrify him.

"Anybody else want to question me?" You say evilly.

"No... congrats!" Thomas says hugging Roman.

"Congrafts" Patton says with a mouth full of food.

Virgil just slow claps at you.

Virgil
Quick set up. The boys just finished filming a video and it consisted of everybody constantly making fun of Virgil without them realizing.

—————

"LET ME PAST!" You scream as Roman holds you back from your fiancé.

"Why?" Logan asks.

"He needs me!" You cry.  "Please!" Tears start forming in your eyes.  The form of Virgil in a full blown panic attack blurring.

"He's survived without you before." Patton says.  You stop struggling and go completely silent.

"Hahaha.  You think that you pathetic weaklings will keep me away from my fiancé?  I wake up at 4 AM every morning and exercise until 8 which is when school starts.  I'm literally exercising all day long.  Now let me go." You say creepily calm.

"Wait did you say fiancé?" Thomas says confused.

"Yes you lazy price of fabric."

"Jeez.  No need to be rude." He defends.

"Really!  No need to be rude!?!  You've been keeping me just a about a yard away from the man I love.  Who I am planning on spending my entire life with.  Now excuse me, I need to pull him out of this panic attack that you four asses caused." You sneer.  The four leave you and Virgil be.

"Gloom.  Hey.  Name three things you can touch."

"A-a couch.  A railing...  the floor." He forces out.

"He's been like this for too long...  this method won't work." You mutter to yourself.  "Virgil, can I see your hand?" You asks in a soft calm voice.  His hand slowly comes towards you from the ball on the floor he's in.  You place his hand on your chest.

"Try to breath like me." You say taking deep breathes.  He tries and fails getting more upset.  "Hey.  You did amazing.  I knew you wouldn't get it the first time." You say rubbing his back. He keeps trying until he's completely calm.

"There.  Your ok." You whisper to him.  Virgil pulls you into a hug.

"Thank you." He whispers back.

"No problem.  Your family tried to keep me away though.  Don't worry once they heard how fit I am they let me be." You softly laugh.

"They wouldn't stand a chance."