First Sign 😉

Thomas
It's been almost two weeks since the wedding when I wake up in a cold sweat feeling the urge to hurl.  I throw myself off the bed and stumble into the bathroom letting my guts out... next to the toilet.

"Babydoll? You ok?" Thomas says sleepily walking into the bathroom.  He heard me knocking everything over.

"Yeah... just sick." I say and puke again.  Thomas holds my hair up and rubs my back.

"Hey.  Let out as much as you need and stay in bed for as long as you need." He says reassuringly.

"Thanks Tom.  Sorry for waking you up so early." I say smiling.  The urge to vomit less urgent than it was.

"Anything I can do to help?" He asks.  I shake my head no and he kisses my cheek softly and goes back to sleep.  I couldn't help but think something more is going on. 😉

Patton
Waking up from a blissful sleep I felt off.  I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Patton!" I whisper waking up my husband of two months.

"Yea (Y/N)?" He says sleepily.

"I feel off.  Like something is different but what I don't know." I say.

"Are you ok?" He says waking up completely.

"I'm fine.  Just confused on why I feel off."

"Where does it feel off?" He asks oh so innocently.

"I don't know.  I dont know." I lay back down and cuddle up to Patton and fall asleep again.

Logan
"LOGAN!  WHERE IS MY PACKAGE OF CARROTS!" I scream at husband of four months.

"For the last time (Y/N) I haven't seen them." He says pinching the bridge of his nose.

"I WANT CARROTS FOR LUNCH.  GET ME SOME GOOD CARROTS." I push him out of the apartment to buy me more carrots.  When I realize I knew where they are.  So I pull him back in.  "Sorry.  I know where they are."

"Ok?  Are you ok?"

"Are you saying that I'm not ok?" I say.  Quickly I realize that I'm acting way more hormonal then when I'm on my period.  What's going on with me?

Roman
I was cleaning up the house when Roman, my amazing husband for three weeks hugs me from behind. I immediately feel all energy drain out of my body.

"Love? You ok? You kinda just fell into my arms." He asks sitting me down.

"Yeah. I just feel tired. I haven't even been doing much either." I explain.

"Take a quick rest and then you can work again."

"Ok thank you!" I pull Roman into a kiss and lay on him as I sleep. I can't explain that energy loss.

Virgil
After eating a wonderful meal with my amazing husband whom I have been with for 1 year and 3 months, when I suddenly got up from us cuddling on the couch watching Netflix and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

"(Y/N)!  Are you ok?" Virgil says busting into the bathroom behind me.

"Yeah.  I guess dinner didn't sit right with me." I say laughing.

"This isn't a laughing matter.  You could be sick!  Tomorrow your not going to the ballet."

"Fine.  Because I love you."