Telling His Family/Sides

Thomas
"(Y/N)! We gotta tell them. Your already 12 weeks along." Thomas says dragging me to the front room.

"Fiiinnne! I'm just going to lie in the couch tho." I whine.

"As long as you are there!" He says summoning the sides.

"HI!" Patton says jumping up. He spots me on the couch looking sad, "Whats up with (Y/N)? She looks so sad."

"Is this why I'm feeling dread? Like I'm not as good as I should be?" Virgil buts in.

"Yes? Well that's why I've summoned you guys!" Thomas exitedly.

"You are acting more giddy then Patton and that's saying something." Logan chimes in.

"Yeah. What's up?" Roman says loudly over Thomas squealing.

"I'm going to be a dad! (Y/N) IS PREGNANT!" Thomas yells.

"You're going to be a dad! Yayyy!" Patton says hugging Thomas.

"Wow. I thought you two were going to wait about a year until having children." Logan points out.

"Excuse me! Nerd Ass! I am not the one who CHOSE to be pregnant. I know what happened and this is the consequence." I snap. I remember that faulty ass condom....

"Hey chill. I know too and I'm sorry. But this will be good for us." Thomas says reassuring me.

"Well now you will have a little prince, princess, or nonbinary royal running around." Roman points out.

"That's true.  I'm just not ready, but I have enough time to prepare myself." Thomas says and laughs.

Patton
"I'm going to tell my brothers!" Patton says pushing you into the car.

"Why?" I ask gently resisting Patton's weak pushes.

"Because I tell them everything!"

"But you'll never know if this," I motion to my stomach, "will actually stay alive.  T's baby died and I'm scared if that'll happen to ours."

"It won't.  I promise." He says.  His smile makes all worries disappear.  I match his smile.

"Alright.  Let's go." I say getting into his car.

—————

"Hey!  I'm back!" Patton yells opening the door.

"Hey Patton!" Virgil says from the couch.

"Hey can you get everyone else?" Patton asks him.

"Sure?  Why me tho.  Logan is literally in the kitchen shoving Crofters in his mouth." Virgil points out.

"Because,  I said so!  And I'm older then you and I gotta help (Y/N)."

"Why?" He presses.  "She's a strong independent woman."

"I have reasons.  Now go get them before I tell Thomas." Patton says threatening Virgil.

"Fine."  Patton then helps me to the couch like I'm a delicate doll.  We sit and cuddle until all of Patton's family is in the front room.

"Alright.  What do you need Patton." Virgil says taking up most of the couch again.

"(Y/N)!  I suddenly just got nervous.  Will you tell them?" He whispers to me.

"Were expecting." I say flatly.

"Expecting what?" Logan says. "Please finish your sentence."

"IM PREGNANT YOU ASSHAT!" I snarl.

"I can now be a real dad!" Patton says getting over his wave of nerves.

"Wow!  I'm happy for you!" Thomas says.

"I came here to have a good time but I'm just feeling so attacked right now." Logan mutters, "That is great Patton.  Good job at fulfilling what we won't."

"YOU WILL HAVE SMALL ROYALTY RUNNING AROUND AND IM SO EXCITED FOR THAT." Roman yells.

"I guess the child will be royal.  Saying that we have been crowned rulers." I mutter.

"You are ruling more then me???" Roman gasps.

Logan
Logan was just hanging out with his brothers a week after finding out that his significant other was carrying his child.

"I forgot to ask earlier!" Patton gasps, "How is (Y/N)?"

"She is doing well as she can, seeing that she is with child." He says.

"What.  No way." Roman says dumbfounded.

"What does that mean." Patton whispers.

"It means that my significant other is pregnant or having a child."

"When were you going to tell us?" Thomas asks.

"When she said so."

"Well be ready to never had a second to yourself ever again." Virgil says.

Roman
"GUYS I HAVE EXCITING NEWS!" Roman says busting into his family's house.

"What?" Thomas says laughing at his creative side.

"I just found out the most amazing thing!"

"Tell us." Logan says impatiently.

"OK!  (Y/N) is pregnant!" Roman says giddily.

"Aaaaaaahhhh! I'm so excited!" Patton squeals.

"Really?  You haven't been married that long." Thomas says laughing.

"Well excuse me!" Roman says offended.

Virgil
"(Y/N)... we gotta tell them and I can't." Virgil says before bed after telling him.

"Alright.  I'll tell them.  Here I'm calling them now." I tell him as he hides under the covers.

"Hey~ Whassup." Thomas says after picking up.

"Hey Thomas.  Can you get the others?  I gotta tell you guys something." He nods, as we're FaceTiming.  In a few seconds everyone is there on screen.

"Everyone is here." Thomas says laughing.

"I can see.  Alright.  Me and Virgil are expecting a baby." I say and feel Virgil smack my leg. "Hey!  Don't smack me!  Your the one hiding."

"Really?  I'm happy for you guys." Thomas says.

"A baby?  I love babies!!!" Patton squeals.