Deciet Catchup(1-35)

How you met
I'm sitting outside of my local Krispy Kreme with my donut in hand. I'm sitting under an umbrella at the chair as it's raining. I look around and see a guy sitting on the ground getting soaked.

"Sir!" I call to him, he looks up and points to himself, "come sit with me." He smiles slightly and walks over and sits two seats to my left.

"Thanks." He mutters.

"No problem!" I smile and hand him a warm donut. "Here! I bought too many!" He reluctantly takes it.

"Thanks." He says quietly again.

"I'm (y/n)" I introduce. I wait for him to say his name but my partner drives up to the parking spot closest to the table and honks.

"Hopefully we'll meet again." I say grabbing my box and walking away.

See him again/ exchanging numbers
Sitting in my usual spot at the usual time at Krispy Kreme I see that man again sitting in that spot and I wave him over.

"Nice to see you again!" I say happily.

"You too." He says semi confident, as he's forcing himself to be polite.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"I-I go by Deciet... but my name is Daniel." He says still avoiding eye contact.

"Which do you prefer?"

"I prefer Deciet."

"Well it's nice to meet you Deciet! Here, have my number. You seem like an interesting fellow." I hand him a paper with my number on it. I then walk to my partner who has been waiting for a minute.

Your job
You are an FBI Agent. Behavioral Analysis

Your age
25

Best color on you
Mint

How to describe you(I don't know how to word this)
Brave, kind, helpful, determined, loyal

Quote (1)
Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.

When you realize you like/love him
A few months of hanging out almost daily in front of the Krispy Kreme, I started to develop feelings for Deciet. But the thing that made me realize that I was head over heels for him was when we brushed hands when reaching for a donut.

I blushed deeply and thought I saw a blush form on his face.

Confession
Deciet invited me to a bar to spend Halloween... it just so happened to be the same bar my team was going to hang out at.

I get there in my black bodycon dress with a bunny tail and bunny ears. I see him at a table and sit across from him.

"Hello De!" I say using his nickname.

"Hi." He laughs as my bunny ears fall.

"My coworkers are here... wanna get a drink to go?" I ask.

"Why not" he shrugs.  I order a bottle of whiskey to go and we leave hand in hand. We make it to a small park and sit at a picnic table.

I take a swig of the alcohol and pass it to him. "Can I be honest with you." I ask. He take a sip and nods.

"I freakin love you." I tell him and grab his hand.

"That's the alcohol talking." He blushes.

"You watched my first drink in three days. I really really have a massive crush on you." I say pushing my hair back.