Remy Catchup(63-82)

First Sign
It's been a good three months since we've gotten married and I have the worst headache ever and I feel nauseous. So I'm just lying on the bathroom floor with a pillow covering my ears.

"Bae are you ok?" Remy asks way to loudly after knocking.

"No my head is pounding and I feel like I'm gonna puke" I whimper as the headache gets worse.

"I'll put some of that headache oil stuff in the diffuser and if you want I'll get you some pain meds" remy says softly and kneeling next to me.

"Thank you" I whisper

Finding out
My headache has lasted longer than three days and I'm getting tired of it, so I head to my local clinic that does emergency check ins. After a while the doctor comes in.

"Mrs. Sanders I'm going to ask you a few questions" he asks not too loud.

"Uh yeah go ahead" I try to say happily as I rub my temples.

"Have you and your husband had sexual relationships recently, without protection or had faulty protection?" He asks bluntly.

I burn a deep red "uh yeah... a few weeks ago it Uh broke... and a few days later he insisted we don't use any" I answer honestly. And he asks a few more questions along these lines, which I answer honestly to.

"Would you be willing to give blood and urine samples?"

"Sure... whatever helps me get rid of this awful headache..." and soon after I give the tests. I lie on the hospital bed waiting the results which were tested in house for speed.

"Mrs. Sanders, would you like to hear your results?" The doctor says after softly knocking.

"Yeah" I smile.

"You're pregnant" he smiles, "and if you'd like we can see how far along"

"Oh my goodness...." I stare at him dumbfounded. I never even suspected that I could be pregnant and I've never talked to Remy about having kids and he always avoids them when we are in public so I assumed.

"Mrs. are you alright?"

"Uh yeah.... I'm just shocked. I didn't think I could be." I laugh dryly.

"Headaches aren't a common symptom."

"Is there a way to see how far I am?" I ask softly. The doctor nods and gets some nurses to do a quick early trimester ultrasound, which determined that I'm six weeks along.

Telling him
I get home from the clinic with the report and the early trimester ultrasound picture, which it's really hard to tell that there is actually a child and that it's actually there unless you know what your looking for.

I find remy lying on the couch drinking a random coffee watching his favorite tv show, he must have just gotten done with his work.

"Rem? Can we talk?" I ask placing my purse with the stuff in it on the kitchen counter.

"Uh yeah can I finish this episode first." He says uninterested. I step infront of the tv and cover my stomach protectively.

"Remy we need to talk now." I say firmly. Remy grumbles and turns the tv off and goes to kiss me but I push him away gently.

"Hottie what's wrong? You never shy away from my kisses" he takes his sunglasses off to show he's interested in what I am going to say.

"Why have we never talked about if we were going to have children or not?" I ask trying to keep my voice from shaking.