When you relize you like/love him

Thomas-
After our fifth date Thomas drove me home. I kiss his cheeck and go inside. My cheecks deside to showcase a lovely shade of bright pink. I change into my pajamas and lay in my bed. Before sleep consumes me my mind was full of thoughts of Thomas. Right before I slip into the sweet bliss of sleep I relize that I like Thomas, a lot.

Patton-
After every full moon Ive seen him. Weve been hanging out at other times for the past year since we met. This full moon last night was right after a fight at my job. my hair was soaked in blood and my sweats shreaded. There as every morning after a full moon he was walking towards my house, he spotted my bloody form fairly quickly. He picked me up and took me inside, not a word was spoken between us. He pulled my sweatshirt off and my sweat pants leaving me in my uniform, a black crop top and black booty shorts. I was covered with scrates and cuts.

He gives me a small smile before pulling the alcohal out to clean my wounds. He cleans all my wounds in an hour and neither of us said anything. He finished and I pulled him into a hug.

"Thank you." I wisper in his ear. "Your welcome." I heard him wisper quietly. We sit in the hug for a while longer. When we let eachother go I relize that I wanted to hold him again. I love him.

Logan-
I got home from work and am frustrated with the company I'm with right now, its not that big either, they all treat me like I'm just a pretty face and have no brain. I fall asleep that night crying. The next morning I realize that I have a plan with Logan later in the day. I throw on a simple slightly baggy red shirt with a white heart on the left shoulder and dark blue skinny jeans and black heels. I pull my long (H/C) hair into a fishtail braid and leave my house and go to the starbucks where we are meeting at. I sit there and wait, when he gets there he just gives a small smile.

"Logan, Do you think that I'm just a pretty face?" I ask him, he gives a shocked face but quickly shakes it off. "Not anymore. When we first met you seemed like that but the second time we met you proved that you are actually smart." My face turns a light pink. "(Y/N) your face is turning red. Are you ok?" My face turns a darker pink. "Yeah I'm fine." I say squeakily. I have fallen for him...

Roman-
I lost the trail... I was put on my first large case and was doing great then I put the wrong person in prison. I was sent home for a week as punishment. I went over to Princey's house. I knocked and when he answered I pulled him into a hug and start crying.

"(Y/N)? What is wrong?" He wipes my tears away when I look up at him. "I was sent home from work. One week I cant work because I put a red hearing in prison as the guy I was chasing pointed all the evidence to him... It was my first big case to." I break down again and he just holds me rubbing my arms and whispering calming words in my ear. I like him a lot. "SHUT THE DOOR YOUR AIR CONDITIONING THE OUTSIDE" A different voice yells. We just laugh and close the door.

Virgil-
Anxiety and I have been hanging out a lot lately. We were just walking around the park near his house when his phone buzzes. He looks at it and reads the text from the lock screen.

"(Y/N)... I got to get home." I nod. We do our secret handshake. He starts walking towards his house and I towards mine, I look back towards him and watch until he is out of eyesight. I feel a hole in my heart that is only full when he's around me. I have fallen for my best friend.