Him while your Gone

Thomas
He went on with his usual routine. Nothing seemed like he was missing you. But instead of surfing the internet before bed he cried himself to sleep. Poor baby. He called you once a day... and texted you when he woke up.

Patton
He would not leave your house. Well except when Thomas needed him. Patton would put on a fake smile, help him, and rush back to your house. He found your favorite sweatshirt and he wore that as it smelt like you. He would call and text you but you didn't bring your phone.

Logan
Logan secluded himself more.  He would be reading or working constantly.  He would forget to help Thomas most days.  Patton would try to get him out but Logan would just put on his soundproof earphones.  You call everyday after every shoot.  You text him so often.

Roman
Roman was quite.  He's sooo very quiet, he wouldn't even call Virgil a name.  He would only speak when spoken to.  He knew that he couldn't call you as magic and phones don't mix.  But once a week you would call through the fireplace.  He looks forward to those days.

Virgil
Virgil is very angry.  He will randomly lash out at people.  He's much less cautious and cries whenever something reminds him of you.  He calls whenever he needs to hear your voice. You always pick up no matter the time.