Wedding Day

Thomas
My best friend pats my back while I dry heave into a toilet. I am so nervous about this. I love Thomas but you never know how his fans will react, or mine.

"(Y/N) you got nothing to worry about." She reassures.

"Ok.... let's get ready for this." I say after stopping myself from heaving again.

—————

"Joan! I'm nervous! What is we don't work out and the love of my life leaves me forever!" Thomas exclaims pacing his dressing room.

"Dude! Chill! I know (Y/N) loves you. The way she looks at you is a dead giveaway. There's nothing to be worried about." Joan says trying to reassure Thomas.

"There plenty to be worried about! What if the cake isn't right. The DJ shows up late. (Y/N) extended family might not like me!" Thomas starts pacing.

"You need to put there in an hour so wrap this shit up and put your f*cking clothes on. You are about to marry the girl of your dreams. Get your self together!" Joan says slapping some sense back into Thomas.

"Right... Right.... Thanks Joan."

—————

My father knocks on the door indicating that it's time. I've been mentally preparing myself since (F/N) went to her spot.

My father walks me down the isle. Tears threatening to spill from his eyes. We get to the end and he kisses my cheek and hugs me. "I love you so much my daughter"

The pastor says his stuff. (I actually don't know what traditional weddings are like. I went to one but complained about my clothes so.... yeah) now it's time for vows(I only know of those from TV)

Thomas says his first, "my beautiful (Y/N). Before I met you I was so certain that guys were what I was attracted to. Like I was sure I was super gay. But the moment you bumped into me I instantly fell. You showed me kindness and some pure humor. You showed me true love, with a kiss that I want to have each day. I love you with my heart, body, and soul.(how ever you usually end vows)"

It's my turn to say mine. "(Comment what your vows would be. The best will be the official one.)"

The pastor says more stuff... "you may now kiss the bride!" He says. Thomas kisses me passionately. When we pull apart we see my parents crying and his almost.

—————
Cake!

Thomas slices two small pieces and gives me one on a fork

Thomas slices two small pieces and gives me one on a fork.  He goes to feed me the piece when I smash his in his face.

"Oh! How dare you!" He gasps smearing mine on my face.