Cute Moment with Baby and Pet

Thomas
After finally calming the little baby down, I place him on the mat too play and stretch his body. Usually Thomas would take James out so he won't hurt Arden.... but Thomas is not home, for the first time in too long, and James immediately bounds over and lies next to Arden.

"Hey James you know you aren't supposed to be in here," I start but James tilts his head and sticks his tongue out, "fine..."

James shows the baby how to play with the toys for a bit. It was freaking adorable.

Patton
Having a young wolf pup as a pet or a son is an adventure. Tundra is actually quite large when the kids were born.

I'm lying on my bed with the babies on my chest sleeping when Tundra bursts in and starts rambling concerned.

"Tundra I'm ok." I say gently, calming the wolf's anxiety.

He whimpers and climbs on the bed and looks at the small werepups in my arms and licks them.

"Tundra! Let them sleep!" I say firmly.

He lies on my lap, with his back right under the two.  I shake my head and smile at the cute sight.

Logan
Baby Matthew is going to be introduced to Marsha, who has been so grumpy since I got home.

"Marsha come here!" I call after Logan opens the baby gate. The pattering of her feet are heard rapidly and soon she's in the room.

Instead of jumping up on me immediately like usual, Marsha rests her head in front of Matthew and nudges his foot.

Every time she does, Matthew lets a small laugh out and a big smile.

Roman
kole flies away any of the babies are brought in the room, so no cute stuff happens

Virgil
It's not very often that we take Dante out of his tank. But Virgil decided to today for some reason and placed him on the kitchen table as I just finished feeding Zoe.

"Virgil would you please put the turtle back?" I say quitely, not wanting to disturb the peace in the house.

"Bubbles... just let him explore for a bit. Please?" He says giving my forehead a kiss as he's standing behind my chair.

"Alright..." I sigh and start burping the baby. As I'm doing this Dante has made his way over and is just watching.

I rock Zoe and Dante places his nose against her and I just start laughing at the turtles antics.

"Gloom. Look how funny." I say to my husband at the island. He comes over and sees the sight and laughs with me.

Deceit
Vanessa has started walking around, that little stinker! And she has found her way to the enclosures that our dear snake Addi is kept in.

"Ness be careful!" I call catching up to the speeding baby. But all I get is cute blabbers back.

Vanessa sits down in-front of the enclosure and slams her hands against the acrylic. I am about to pick ness up when addi raises her head and sticks her tongue out.

Vanessa finds this hilarious falls over laughing. The scene is too cute I can't help laugh myself. Danny also hears the laughing and comes in chuckling himself.

"What happened in here?" He asks snaking an arm around my waist and pulling me close.

I'm about to explain when Vanessa sees addi flick her tongue out and laugh incredibly hard again.