Family vacation

(The boys decide to take the family somewhere to regain your trust completely)

Thomas
Thomas takes you to Disney world. It definitely put a big dent in your shared bank account but it was wonderfully fun.

Patton
Patton chooses Yellowstone national park. All the new nature and new smells was good for the pups.

Logan
Logan takes you and the boys to Hawaii. And it was absolutely beautiful there and it really showed that Logan is willing to do anything for you.

Roman
Roman takes you all to Disneyland Paris. Because disney for the kids and Paris for you and him.

Virgil
Virgil takes you and Zoe to Seaworld, against his better judgement. Zoe is now obsessed with sea life. You also love the waterfront so you take a stab at the beach.

Deceit
Deceit takes you to Disneyland California. You were completely surprised at the gesture and Nessa wanted to meet Snow White the entire time.

Remus
Remus is an odd fellow... so he takes you to Williamsburg. The colonial environment gave you a new burst of creative ideas and Rylee kept saying that the houses aren't as old as Remus is....

Remy
Remy takes you to Seattle and you went to each and every thing there. Wren enjoyed going up the space needle the best.

Picani
Emile takes you and the twins to San Antonio. It was the only place that he could get an affordable hotel room for so soon.