You leave for a While

Thomas
How am I going to tell Thomas... I think to myself.  I had just found out that I have to go to Italy for three months.  Why?  I have an opportunity to go to a Cosmetology school as a foreign exchange student.

"Tom." I say when he opens his door. He hums in response. "I'm leaving tomorrow to go to my dream school for a few month in Italy as a foreign exchange student."

"Babe, go. I support you, I always will." He replies with a weak smile. He pecks my lips.

-when I leave-

I'm try not to cry as I'm saying goodbye to Thomas. The three minute call rings throughout the area. I pull Thomas into a kiss. He deepens it, it is full of love. I say goodbye one last time as I'm getting into the plane. My tears fall as soon as he's out of my sight.

Patton
"Pat. I have to go." I say as he's holding me from behind.

"No Lunar! I love you to much." He whines.

"Patton. I'm not breaking up with you. I'll be gone for a month and a half. I told you that you're allowed to stay at my house." I say softly. He pulls me into a kiss. I kiss back with a smile.

"Don't look at any other boy." He mutters.

"I won't." I leave his house and drive to T's house which is next door, she is also the same as me.  We then run into the forest and to our cave full for this time.  The thing is that this month and a half is when female wolfs go into heat.  It's literally the only time that we can get pregnant. We'll survive.

Logan
"Logan... I need to talk to you.  It's important."  I say to my boyfriend who is sitting on his chair in my living room.  He looks up and sits next to me on my couch.

"Yes, Dear?" He asks.

"I got assigned to a world tour. It's for almost a year. I asked if you could come but they already bought all the tickets." I hold his hands and his face is painted with a light pink. "It's a once in a lifetime opportunity. Would you be ok if I go?" I ask.

"(Y/N) you may go. It will further your career. If I'm left behind it would be for the better." He says pushing his glasses up.

I laugh. "Logan I'm not breaking up with you. I'm just going on a vacation for a very long time. I'll be back and we can continue our relationship." He nods.

-when I leave-

Logan decided that seeing me off would not be a good idea. So I said my goodbyes at his door. I kissed him and got him extremely flustered. It was adorable. He almost cried. I did cry.

Roman
I was called by one of the professors at Hogwarts to come and teach a week of classes for Defense. And mother needs me to go with her to a bunch of meetings. I agreed. Now just to tell Roman. He would most likely faint if he goes.

"Royal?" I say when my door opens to Roman soaked.

"(Y/N)" he breaths out. He runs and pulls me into a big hug. And he gives me a big kiss.

"I was just about to call you." I say. He pulls his phone out of pocket and sees that it's ruined.

"What about?" He questions.

"I'm going on a trip. For about a month." I say flatly. Romans perfect smile falters.

"What?" He gasps.

"My mother needs help at some meetings. And that will take almost a month and I was contacted by Hogwarts and they want me to teach Defense for a week as the teacher is in the Medical wing." I whisper. I feel Roman's hand under my chin making me look at him. He smiles softly.

"Go. Your most likely not going to get this opportunity again." He sweetly kisses me.

-me leaving-

Roman kisses me until I told him that if he kisses me again I will be late. I then apperate away after telling each other that we love each other.

Virgil
"Shadow?" I ask after knocking on his door. He calls for me to come in. I see a lump sitting on his bed. I laugh and sit next to it. "So Virgil. I'm going on a trip for school. I'm going to Canada for a little less then a month." I say as softly as I can. Virgil's head pops out of the lump.

"Bubbles you can't leave! I'll miss you to much." He says his breathing becoming unsteady.

"Virge... call me whenever. I'll call you whenever I'm free. I'll pick up unless I'm in the bathroom or swimming." I say steading his breathing.

-when I leave-

It was way too early for Virgil when I left so last night he gave me a bunch of kisses and cuddled me all night.

I'm soooo proud of this chapter!!!  So I hope you like it!!!  It took all of the motivation I had today to do this so thank you.  Whenever I see how many reads I have I am on the Verge of tears.  Thank you thank you thank you! 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪