Confession

A/N this was supposed to come out before Halloween but I got put on a Wattpad break. Sooo it's up now.

Thomas-
I got invited to a Party for Halloween and was told to bring somebody. I invite Thomas. I pick him up and drive to the party which my best friend was hosting. We party and at the end Thomas had me pull over halfway to his house.

"(Y/N), I uhh need to tell you something. I umm like you a lot, like more then a friend." He says flustered and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Thomas I like you too." I kiss his cheek. I then drive him home.

Patton-
My BFF, T, invited me and anybody I choose to go to a haunted house. I invite Patton. He reluctantly agreed. We get there and T's boyfriend C is there too. Walking through something grabbed my arm, I turn and punch whatever it is. I look down and see a guy dressed as a zombie, I grab Patton's hand and ran the rest of the way.

I look down at my hand and see it intertwined with Patton's. "Umm Patton, I love you." I say quietly. His other hand lifts my chin up to look at him. He leans in to kiss me when another hand grabs my shoulder I punch whoever it is.

"C! I'm sorry!" I say. I turn back to Patton.

"I love you too (Y/N)."

Logan-
I was sitting with Logan in my sisters cafe. We were talking about random stuff.

"Logan. I like you." I say after a short amount of silence.

"I enjoy your company too." He says too.

I laugh at him. "No Logan, I like like you. Like love you." I say.

"I feel the same way (Y/N)."

Roman-
"(Y/N) I like you a lot will you be my princess?" He says on a day just us walking around.

"Yes! I like you too." I say hugging him.

Virgil-
I was taking my younger brothers Trick or Treating is Anxiety's neighborhood.  I knock on his door and he opens it. 

"Anx. I would like to talk to you." I say after he gives my brothers candy.  He nods, I walk in as my brothers go to the next house.  "I just wanted to say that I like you."  He blushes.

"I like you too (Y/N)."  I hug him then run after my brothers.