The Rest of Roman's

I wake up in my old bedroom, a grey room with green trimming.  I yawn and feel my husband cuddling into my side.  I push him off and get out of bed.

"(Y/N)... sleep." Roman mutters half asleep.

"Rome.  We have to go in an hour, get up and ready." I say cheekily holding a pillow over my head. Roman turns so he's facing up and starts to open his eyes when I smack him in the face repeatedly with the pillow.

"What! Why!!!" He cries from under the pillows I've stacked on his face.

"For being a lazy potato." I say leaving him alone.

"You can't blame me.  Now I must get dressed!" Roman says sassily while stripping.

"And so do I!" I say also stripping, neither of us looking at the other while we dress. Because respect.

—————

"Roman! Let's go! Bye mother!" I call rushing to the fireplace.

"We're going by floo?" Roman asks. I nod smiling. "Alright. Just hold me super tight." He says hugging me.

"Ok!" I say putting one arm around him. "The burrow!" I say throwing the powder onto the floor. Moments later we are walking out of the fireplace at the burrow.

"MOLLY IM HOME!" I bellow.  I hear a bunch of footsteps scampering down the stairs.

"Oh!  (Y/N)!  My dear!  Look at you! And this must be your husband?" Molly says hugging me and then looking over Roman.

"That's right ma'am." Roman says politely.

"He's such a gentleman.  Where did you find him?" Molly says nudging my shoulder.

"America, where I was assigned." I smile, something rare for Molly to see.

"You know what!  I'm going to get Harry and Hermione and my boys to get over here.  They've all missed you!" Molly says throwing floo into the fireplace.

—————

"Alright!  They should all be over here soon!" Molly says standing up.

"Molly.  Two things before they arrive.  One, Roman is a muggle or No-Maj as they say in America and two, here." I say handing Molly a picture.

"It's muggle technology that shows you what your unborn child looks like

"It's muggle technology that shows you what your unborn child looks like.  Here's ours." I say, Roman holds onto my hand.

"I thought you didn't go (Y/N)." Roman says looking at me.

"I wanted to surprise you Royal.  You look so handsome when surprised." I say slyly.

"Oh my.  (Y/N)!  I'm so happy for you!" Molly says pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

"Molly the baby." I say not being able to breathe.

"Right," She lets me go and squeezes the life out of Roman.

"I'd like him too." I joke.  Then someone knocks on the door.  Molly goes to open it when the door swings open.

"Hey mom!" A multitude of voices chime together

"Oh!  My boys!  And Ginny! And Hermione!" Molly squeals pulling all of the kids into a group hug.

"Oh my!  Is that the amazing Harry Potter!?!" I sarcastically yell.

"Oh no!  It's the horrible (Y/N) (L/N)!" Harry sarcastically yells back.  I start laughing and pull him into a hug.

"Harry it's been a few years." I whisper.

"Yeah.  You look so good.  Age looks good on you."

"Harry!  I'm only 27!  Your at least 35!" I say punching him.

"What are you saying to my wife?" Roman says pulling me into a protective hug.

"So you are the lucky man who has locked down this free bird down?" Ginny says hanging on Harry's arm

"Yeah.  She's the love of my life." Roman says.

"Awe!  I love you too!" I say turning around and kissing him passionately.

"EW! PDA!" Percy sneers.

"Molly show them the picture." I say excitedly.

"You actually have emotions?" Ron says under his breath.

"RONALD WEASLEY!" Molly says smacking him.

"What!?! I was just pointing it out." Ron defends.

"So (Y/N) got this muggle picture done.  It is supposed too...  what was it supposed to do again?"

"Show your unborn child." Roman says.

"(Y/N)!  Your pregnant!!!" Hermione gasps.

"Yes.  That's why Molly called you here."

"Congratulations!"