Remy Catchup(1-35)

How you met
It's Grease day at my cafe and I'm cleaning the floor after a large class just left, only one of my employees are here and she's in the back making more cookies.

You're the one that I want starts playing as I'm cleaning the floor, I sing along "you better shape up because I need a man, and my heart is set on you!" I squeak the last word seeing a really attractive guy walk in and I hit my head on the counter.

"Hey are ya ok?" He asks half interested in me but still being polite.

"Oh yeah I'm just fine.... just bumped my head...." I stand up and brush off my uniform which the guy gawks at how short it is and at my body shape.

"So the Starbucks down the street is closing and I'm just trying to find a new coffee place that's actually good." He tips his sunglasses down.

"Would you like to try today's special?" I smile walking behind the counter.

"Sure, why not" he shrugs and pulls out some cash, "How much is it?"

"Three fifty" I smile and he gives me the money. A few minutes later I give him his large cup of coffee with vanilla bean and hand whipped cream and some homemade sprinkles.

"That's freakin adorable" he smiles grabbing the warm cup.

"Awe thanks. Everything here is my own recipe... it sucks that not many people come in anymore. That Starbucks that is thankfully being taken away really ruined my business"

"Maybe I'll get some of my cousins to come here. I think some with appreciate the aesthetic here."

"I change it up occasionally. Every day has a different theme and every month a different uniform." I lean on the counter with a small smile.

"Well I have to get going, I'll possibly see ya again"

See him again/ exchanging numbers
It's been a month and everything is starting to change to more fall stuff. I'm serving a little group of teenagers.

The door opens and I see that one guy with three others with him. I smile in remembrance.

"Oh hey, looks like you did keep your half promise" I laugh handing the last coffee to the last teenager.

"Yeah, the Starbucks officially closed yesterday and my cousins wanted some coffee" he lets his glasses fall down his nose.

"What can I get you guys?" I ask adjusting my bow on my back.

"Do you still have that drink that I had last time... if you remember that" he asks.

"Only for you cupcake" I wink, "it's. Summer special and as you can see we are getting fall ready."

"Not scary enough for fall" the hooded cousin says.

"Well then visit in October. Our themed days can get really scary or cute" I start making the special coffee.

"What do you mean cute and scary?" The one with a cardigans around his neck asks.

"Some days we have animal themes and some aware like, zombie or vampire or murderer. Its all on my website, Adam- I mean Audrey made it." I blush embarrassed.

"Can my cousins have the special too?" The one guy asks.

"Only for a little price, just your name and number cupcake." I smirk leaning on the counter and my skirt poofs up at me.

He looks away trying to seem uninterested, "my names remy. And my number is (number)" he whispers fast but I catch it.

"Four vanilla specials coming right up, with the brightest sprinkles possible" I press them in, "That's nine forty-five" he pays and after I give him the drinks he leaves with a light pink dusting his cheeks.