Series 1: First Time

This is as far as I'm going. I don't write Smut/Lemons! But I wouldn't recommend reading this if your younger then 15. Thank you!

Requested by Virgil_lover300

Thomas
We were having a night in just cuddling with Thomas in my lap. I lean forward and start kissing his neck. He starts stirring.

"Baby... S-Stop" He whispers. I laugh and continue with lust in every kiss. Thomas groans. He sits up and turns me around to sit on his lap. He pulls me into an extremely passionate kiss, the most passionate we've shared.

"Tho-Thomas!" I gasp as he grasps my butt. I pull his shirt off and then things get friskier. (Insert Lenny face)

Patton
Not wanting to take this relationship fast Patton and I wait until much later in this relationship to do anything... umm... like that... until marriage if we get married. And we did this afternoon. Getting into our honeymoon suite I pin Patton to the wall and kiss him hungrily and he kisses me back.

"(Y-Y/N)." Patton moans while I kiss his neck. I smirk against his skin.

"Yes Patton?" I ask looking up at him innocently.

"Do-on't Stop." He shivers as my leg plays with his crotch.

"Not now." I say walking into the bathroom. He follows me pulling me into a kiss.

"Lunar... come on!" He whispers into the kiss.

"Once I'm done in the bathroom." I whisper back. He nods and slips back into the bedroom. I change into my erm sexy clothes I guess you can call them.

"(Y/N)? You done?" He asks when the door opens. Let's say after that we were tangled up all night long.

Logan
Logan has never been shy about him being turned on. It's natural he claims. He just pulled me into a hungry kiss after declaring this. I am pushed against the wall aggressively. He starts unbuttoning my shirt. I stop him.

"Logan... you want to do this?" I ask breathless. He nods and continues. I push him back again.

Logan rolls his eyes. "Do you want to (Y/N)?" He asks. I pin him to the wall and kiss him aggressively.

"Does that answer your question." I tease. He smirks and we continue.

Roman
Roman and I were in the middle of a fight when he suddenly pulls me into a passionate kiss. I kiss back and pull back quickly because I wasn't prepared.

"Why did you break the kiss?" He asks.

"I ran out of air." I say pulling him into another kiss. We lost our minds in kisses that lead farther. When we regained our minds we were in the middle of doing it.

Virgil
Virgil and I have been married for a year and never went the full way. Tonight I could tell that Virgil was uncomfortable.

"Gloomy? You ok?" I ask sitting next to him on the couch. He doesn't answer but pushes me down on the couch and kisses me with so much passion. I notice the placement of my legs and start to play with his stuff with my knee.

"(Y-Y/N)!" He moans. I laugh and continue. Our first time was on the couch in our front room.