Sides Meet the Baby(s)

Thomas
Its been a day.  I'm exhausted from having shoved a human out of my body and then feeding said human over and over again.  I fall asleep with Arden in my arms when Thomas' sides come to visit.

"Hey Thomas.  We heard that (Y/N) finally had the baby." Virgil says hugging Thomas.

"Yeah Virge.  She's asleep right now but you can hold him if you want." Thomas opens the door to the hospital room letting the four in.

"He's so cute!" Patton gasps at the sight of me asleep with the baby lying on my chest also asleep.

"Another Sanders will be running around soon enough!" Roman says patting Thomas on the back. Thomas sheepishly smiles at Roman. He grabs baby Arden from off of my chest and holds him close to himself.

"The child looks very much like you." Logan speaks up.

"His name is Arden." Thomas says tears in his eyes.

"Am I allowed to hold him?" Virgil asks suddenly. Thomas smiles and nods handing him, his son. The other three brothers fought to be the next to hold Arden.

As Roman, who lost the fight, was holding the baby I wake up and look to where Arden was.

"Thomas? Where's Ar?" I say quietly.

"Baby, the Sides came over to see him and Roman is holding him right now." Thomas says running his fingers through my hair.

"Ok. How long was I asleep?" I yawn.

"About 20 hours." Thomas says nonchalantly. I feel my mouth drop to the floor. "I'm kidding! You were asleep for two hours."

"Don't do that! I could have had a heart attack!" I say smacking Thomas, which catches the attention of the sides.

"Thomas, here." Roman says handing Arden to the mentioned male. Thomas then hands me the small boy and I place him back where he was sleeping earlier,

"Hi (Y/N)!" Patton says jumping up from behind Virgil and Logan.

"Hello Patton." I laugh. Patton grins.

"How did you sleep?" Roman asks.

"Decently. This bed isn't very comfortable. I can't wait to be back in my own bed!"

"Our bed." Thomas corrects sticking his tongue out slightly.

"Thomas.... less then 24 hours ago I pushed a child out of my body. You can sleep on the couch for a week." I say flatly.

"Ooooh!" Virgil cheers.

"(Y/N). That would be not very optimal." Logan says.

"I feel like I'm sleeping on a piece of wood. The freakin bed in our house would feel like a cloud." I say monotonously.

"He's talking about the baby crying." Patton says like it was very obvious.

"Oh. Well i don't care. He sleeps like a log anyways, Arden couldn't wake Thomas up."

"Can you stop talking about me like I'm not here?" At that moment everyone laughed which made the baby wake up screaming.