Telling the World(the video)

Thomas
"What's up everybody!" Thomas starts his video like usual. "Today I have a special announcement! I have been dating this girl for over four years. And I know I said I'm gay but she's the love of my life! Well about four months ago I married her. Here she is!"

"HELLO SKELEBAES! IT'S (Y/N) HERE FROM BLOODY BEAUTY." I yell jumping into frame.

"Well this is my wife (Y/N) (L/N) now (Y/N) Sanders."

"Thanks Tom. Now we're doing a Q & A! Using the hashtag #AskSanderSpouse!"

"First question! How did you meet your spouse?"

"I spilt (favorite hot beverage) on him. He then just asked me out while I was cleaning him up with napkins." I answer laughing. "The next question is how long you've known you've loved them."

"Oh about six months after we started dating I knew that I wanted to marry her. But (Y/N) wanted to take it slow." He says hugging me from behind. "Question for you. How many children do you want?"

"Honestly. I've always wanted two children. I was an only child. What about you Thomas?"

"I'd want four, but two sounds great."

"Awe! Thanks! Ok last question! Would you ever kiss on camera? I would!" I kiss Thomas smack on the lips.

"Erm. Joan! Can we edit that out?"

"No!" Joan yells.

"Well that's all the questions we have time for. See you late guys, gals, and nonbinary pals! PEACE OUT!"

Thomas(your video)
"HELLO SKELEBAES! WELCOME BACK TO BLOODY BEAUTY! (Y/N) here! Today is a special video! I'm here with my lovely husband, Thomas!"

"What's up everybody!" Thomas says popping up from the floor, laughing.

"Yes it is the famous! Amazing! Creative! ExViner! Thomas Sanders!" I announce dramatically.

"Thank you! Thank you!" He says bowing a bit.

"Today! I am doing his makeup into my most popular makeup look! Burn face!"

"Erm?  Will this hurt."

"Hush.  Let the power of makeup COMPEL THEE!"

"Ok?"

"I'm just doing this because I've already done a tutorial.  Now smell the gelatin!" I laugh maniacally (makeup make you crazy)

"HOLY COUCH POTATO THAT SMELLS AWEFUL."

"True.  But it's something you must do to show your love."

"Fine!  Start the makeup."

"I'm going to drip it down your face.  Like a sensual warm sticky waterfall."

"Don't explain it like that!"

"How else is there to explain it. A warm semi liquid dripping down your face like warm slime that is clear?"

"Yeah." I hush him up and quickly finish up the gelatin.

"So now that the gelatin is dry I'm going to put some foundation on. And this shade looks right." I say testing it on his forearm.

"Are you going to make the other half pretty?" Thomas says.

"You're pretty enough but I can if you want."

"Do it. And thanks for the compliment!"

"Alright now let me quickly 'beautfy' him.  Some smokey eye and red? Lipstick."

"Red sounds good."

"Ok!  And a touch of blush and there!  Pretty!  And now the bloody side.  Put some red alcohol paint on in the cracks and blend it out.  Now get some scab blood and put it under all the melting gross parts and put some runny blood on and done!"

"Rawr."

"Perfect.  Now lemme get some angles."

-montage of photos-

"That's all for today Skelebaes!  Check out my dear Thomas' channel for a q & a that we did there.  Babye!

Patton
"Hi!  It's me PATTON!  I'm here to tell you that I'm in love.~ And I married her!  Here she is!" Patton says enthusiastically.

"Hello!  I'm (Y/N)."  I say flatly.

"Cmon Luna! Be more bouncy!  like tigger!"

"Hi!  I'm (Y/N)!  And I am Patton's wife." I say with more enthusiasm.

"YAY! That was purr-ect!" Patton gasps.

"Stop with the cat puns. It takes howls to get you to stop. Fur-real please stop."

"YOU MADE PUNS IN SO PROUD!"

"Thanks. Ok I'm going to leave so see you later!" I say pouncing off frame.

"(Y/N)! Don't just leave!" Patton says running after me. He quickly runs back to the camera and turns it off.

Logan
"What is up everybody! Today Logan has a special announcement." Thomas starts.

"Indeed I do." Logan says walking next to Thomas.  "Hello I am Logan.  And I would like you to meet the one who has made me feel real emotions.  (Y/N)."

"Yeah.  Logan got married two weeks ago.  Now I'll leave them to talk." Thomas says poofing out of frame.

"Thank you. Now dear? Would you please come on camera." Logan asks softly.

"Yup! I'm (Y/N). I'm a model and can cook real food." I say.

"Macaroni and cheese is a real meal."

"For you. But I'd rather eat a salad or soup."

"Well i just wanted you to meet (Y/N) so we shall be leaving now. Goodbye."

"Bye." I say walking away with Logan.

Roman
"GREETINGS!  IT IS YOUR FAVORITE PRINCE, ROMAN HERE!" Roman says loudly.

"Hi I'm (Y/N).  A British baby." I say laughing.

"(Y/N)! Why are you laughing."

"I'm older then you so I'm not the baby.  If anything you're the baby." I explain pinching his cheek.

"I'm not a baby!  I'm your husband.  The point of the video is so you can meet my magically beautiful wife." He pushes his hair back, "I can't believe she actually wanted to marry me?  She could get anybody she wants."

"Awe!  Roman!  I love you!  You have the most beautiful eyes and your hands fit perfectly with mine and I feel so safe with you."

"Well!  Erm.  I gotta go from this quick video and yeah GOODBYE!"

"BYE."

Virgil
"Hey Virgil here. Many people have been wondering who that mysterious woman was that I was kissing is, because somebody couldn't keep this private.  But that is my wife.  Yes I'm heterosexual you filthy shippers."

"Slow down Virgil!  Hi I'm (Y/N).  I'm his wife." I say holding Virgil's hands.

"Sorry.  Yeah we're together and will be forever.  Peace out." He says pulling you away.

"Whaaaa?  I did not just do seven hours of makeup just for that long of a clip.  Virgil is sensitive when it COMES TO ANIMALS." I yell being pulled away.  "BYE YOUTUBE."

Boyfriend  Scenarios (Thomas Sanders + Sides)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara