Christmas!

Thomas
Thomas and I woke up at six and ran down the stairs. Under the tree there are presents from all of our friends. We open all our friends packages but leave each others for last.

"Thomas here's my present!" I say handing him his. He opens it and there's twelve tickets to see six different musicals. None Broadway but all of them amazing. (There's a desert star playhouse, makes fun of a bunch of plays and musicals but is funny, Hale center theater, a theater with a stage that spins, and Pioneer theater company, the collages theater program that has professionals preformers)

"Baby.  How did you get these?" He asks.

"I might have offered some services.  Make up!  I'm doing their makeup!" I say and Thomas' eyes widen as his mind went dark.  Thomas hands me my present.

I rip open the package and see a makeup set that I've wanted for years but it was out of my budget every time.

"Thomas!  How did you afford this!" I gasp.

"I pulled a few strings." I look skeptical. "The agreed to sponsor one of you videos."  I try to hold in an inhuman screech.

"My favorite brand sponsoring me!" I then faint.

Patton
Last night I told Patton that I'm not waking up before 9 I'm the morning. He reluctantly agreed. So here I am waking up at nine and looking over to see Patton staring at me.

"Hi Patton." I say more like a question.

"Hi (Y/N)! You ready to celebrate Christmas! I know it's your first Christmas that you are celebrating so I made it extra special." Patton says in one breath.

"Ah Thanks." I say awkwardly as Patton tries to squish my insides. He puked me out of bed and down to the living room. There everything is decorated so nicely, even mores then we did together a few days ago.

"Do you like it." Patton says shifting his weight between his legs awkwardly.

"Yeah. It's so pretty." I whisper.

"So what did you celebrate instead of Christmas?" Patton asks sitting on the floor.

"It's very similar to Christmas but it's about the stars. The night we celebrate has the most beautiful stars then any other day." I say smiling.

"Could we celebrate it?" Patton asks his eyes bright.

"Of course! The celebration day would be tomorrow but I could get everything ready then. But today let's celebrate Christmas. Here a gift I bought you." I hand Patton a box that was wrapped not very well. He tears it opens and sees a sweatshirt that is the same shade of gray as his cardigan but it has the night sky on the front.

"(Y/N)! This is amazing!" He yells hugging me. I smile. "Here's yours." He hands me an extremely beautifully wrapped box, and a perfect bow on top. I open it and see a painting of the forest at sunset.

"Patton." I gasp. "It's beautiful." I hug in and tears form in the corner of my eyes.

"You like it?" He asks.

"No." I feel him tense in my grip. "I love it!" I whisper. Patton pulls back from the hug and kisses me.

Logan
Me and Logan slept in till noon.  We lazily go downstairs and make something simple for breakfast.  We plop down in there front room and just cuddle.  About three hours later we stretch and open each others present.

"(Y/N) here." Logan hands me a small box.  I open it and see a ring.  "I'm not proposing.  It's just a promise, that we will be together for as long as we love each other." He whispers.

"Thanks.  I'll wear it everyday." I peck his lips and slip his gift in his lap.  He opens it.  It's the book he wanted.

"I thought this was sold out." Logan says confused.

"I bought the last one." I say and cuddle into him.  He cuddles back.

"Merry Christmas." We breathe out.

Roman
Roman organized a Christmas party for everybody we wanted to come.  All his family came and my mother came and my friends from Hogwarts show up.  I greet them each with a hug.

"Here's your presents guys." I say handing them to each person.  The open them and love em.  They hand me and Roman presents and we enjoy them too.

"Roman here's yours." I say handing him a box.  He opens it and sees tickets to the musical he has been dying to see.

"It's amazing!  I love it!" He says kissing me.  He hands me mine. I open it and see the books I wanted.

"Thanks Royal." I say pecking his lips.  My best friend then walks over to me and hands me a small box.  I open it, because she was late to the party, and see a time turner.

"Oh my goodness (F/N)!" I say pulling her into a bear hug.  "How did you get this!"

"I only had to ask the current headmaster.  She loves love you still."
(F/N) laughs.

"Roman look!  A time turner!" I squeal.

"Woah!" He gasps.

Virgil
"Wake up!" I yell jumping on Virgil's bed.  He groans and sits up

"What is it?" He asks in his sexy morning voice.

"ITS CHRISTMAS!" I yell.  He chuckles and pulls his hoodie on.  We go into the living room and I tear my gifts opened.

"Virgil!  Thanks!" I say after ripping his gift open.  It's a jacket that has 'my crazy boyfriend owns me' on the back.  In the box there is one for him too but says 'my crazy girlfriend owns me' on it.

"Yeah whatever." He mutters after I kiss his cheek.  He opens his and sees a pair of pajamas that are super fuzzy and gray plaid.

"Do you like it?" I ask.  He nods and then goes to change into them.  I laugh until he comes back and kisses me.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!! I HOPE YOI GOT SOMETHING AMAZING!  I GOT A SET OF POI!  So amazing!  WHAT DID YOU GET?