Stealing his clothes

These all start similar... sooo...

Thomas
Thomas was taking a shower after I spilt some soda on his shirt on accident. So now I'm sitting in his room and can rummage through it. So I do. I find his Steven Universe shirt and take my shirt off and put that one on. I then hear the door open.

"Baby? What are you doing?" He asks when he sees me. He's not wearing a shirt and only wearing short shorts that look similar to underwear. I turn red and look back in the mirror.

"Nothing Thomas." I say. He just laughs and wraps his arms around my waist.

"(Y/N) why are you wearing my shirt." He whispers in my ear making me shiver.

"I felt like it. And you left in on the floor." I tell him turning around kissing his nose. He scrunches up his face and laughs.

Patton
Patton was getting ready for the day when I came over.  I walked into his room and saw his cardigan on his bed.  I went over there and put it on.  I sniffed it.  It smelt like him.  I hear Patton come back in the room so I hide in his closet.

"(Y/N)!  Thomas said you were in here.  Have you seen my gray thing!" He calls. 

"No..." I say.  Patton opens the closet and sees me wearing it.

"Awe!  It looks cute on you." Patton coos hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Not as cute as I does on you." I say super quietly turning red.  He sees my face red and laughs pecking my lips.

Logan
Logan was taking a shower because he spilt soup on himself.  He left his shirt, tie and glasses on my bed and I decided to put them on.

"I'm Logan Sanders and im smarter then everybody!" I say looking in the mirror.  I start laughing and then I feel arms around my waist.

"(Y/N) what are you doing." Logan day in my ear making me shiver.

"Pretending to be you!" I say happily leaning back into Logan's chest.

"Well your not doing it right.  I have a deeper voice and I don't say that." Logan says nuzzling his nose into my neck.

"Whatever." I huff letting him win.

Roman
I was sitting in Roman's room while he was on the other side of the room changing to show me a shirt he just bought.  I grab his shirt that he wears all the time and put it on and the sash too.

"What do you think!" Roman exclaims turning around.  He looks at me and turns red.

"It looks cute on you." I say happily.

"(Y-Y/N)" he stutter.  His face turning a darker red.  "Why are you wearing my clothes?" He asks.

"It was just lying there so I put it on." I say turning pink.

"Please take it off before I do something I regret." He says turning around.

"Alright." I say changing back into my shirt.

Virgil
It's a cold day outside and I forgot to bring a jacket to Virgil's house last night.  Today there is practice early in the morning and I have to be in my attire.  I wiggle out of Virgil's grip and change into my ballet uniform.  I see Virgil's jacket on the floor and decide to slip it on.  I walk over to Virgil and kiss his forehead.

"Virgil.  I'm leaving.  I'll see you after." I whisper in his ear.  He wakes up slightly and grabs my hand.

"(Y/N) dont go..." He whines.

"I have to go to practice or I'll be kicked out." I tell him.  So he hops out of bed and hugs me.

"Why are you wearing my jacket?" Virgil asks.

"It's cold outside and I don't have a jacket here." I tell him kissing him.  He nods and kisses back.

"Have a good day (Y/N)." He calls while I leave the room.

"Have a good sleep Shadow." I call back.

666 words! 😈