How he is affected

Thomas
Thomas is an absolute mess. You are his foundation so his life completely crumbles. All the sides are in disarray and can't do anything anymore.

Patton
Patton understands that you need space and he takes care of the toddlers very well alone even though Everest is the biggest mamas boy and needs your hugs to sleep. Patton isn't his super cheery self and everyone is super supportive of him.

Logan
He willingly takes everything you throw at him because he deserves the worst punishments you can think it. He also completely slacks his responsibilities as a side.

Roman
Roman is being 6x a drama queen. He takes everything personally because he's feeling trashy. So everyone has to deal with a more aggressively sassy Roman and his insults have become harsh.

Virgil
Virgil is getting a lot of smack from
His brothers when they found out. They never thought that he could ever do something like this. So Virgil completely shuts himself off from everyone and is having some terrible anxiety attacks about how stupid he is.

Deceit
Deceit is feeling so guilty about it but he's mad that you figured it out before he could tell you. He feels so bad hearing you cry every night but he can't let you go because you mean way to much to you.

Remus
Remus is so confused on why he is being ignored because he broke it off with the girlfriend months before they got married, even though he occasionally met up with him. He starts getting mad at being denyed access into the house

Remy
Remy gets completely shunned from his family. So he tries to catch you at the cafe but you aren't ever there anymore and he gets so depressed that he repeatedly considers ending his life.

Picani
He knows how physiologically scaring it his so he immediately tries to apologize and fix the wound he causes but he can't find you and he ends up not being as peppy Or excitable