Your kid comes out

Arden
"Mom... Dad... can we talk?" Arden asks shakily after dinner. I look at Thomas who nods.

"Of course Ar. We always have time to talk to you." Thomas smiles at our child.

"Ok... I'm just a bit nervous... Uh well I've been thinking a lot... about who I am and who I like and all that... and I'm gender fluid- and am polygamous... Bisexual... whatever it's called because there's a lot of labels... yeah..." Arden is shaking as he's saying these to us.

"Love come here." I open my arms and Arden immediately hugs me crying slightly. He-they're just an anxious baby right now.

"You can be whatever you want to be Ar. And you're 16 years old, jotting your prime. So if you want to go shopping for some new clothes I'd gladly take you, and teach you some makeup too." I whisper into my baby's ear.

"Thanks mom. I love you." Arden whispers back before pulling away to be hugged by Thomas who I assume gives a really amazing talk about being ok with who you are and not hiding and that he still cares about em.

Everest
I've noticed Everest has been a lot jumpier than normal and has been for a while, but I haven't had the opportunity to have a talk with just him as Patton needs his cuddles or he'll flip out. But he's teaching Charlie about how to become a better person.

"Ever? Can I come in?" I knock on his door only to receive a small whimper as a reply. I come into his room and everything is a mess. The mirrors broken the pictures of him torn and all the windows covered.

"Hey evy will you please talk to me?" I sit next to my son on his bed and pet his hair and ears comfortingly.

"My crush has been using me mom.... I really like him but I can't let him use me for only the physical parts of relationships... it makes me feel so worthless!" Everest cries putting his head on my lap.

"I know me and your father haven't been great examples of love in non physical ways, but that's because he needs cuddles." I sigh.

"I don't mean he only cuddles me... I mean he uses me and lets his friend use me too... they use me for sex mom! I feel worthless and I want to die!" He yells catching Patton's attention from the front room who comes in to help comfort the 15 year old who's in pain.

"How long has this been happening Ever?" Patton asks softly.

"I don't know... all school year?" He wipes tears away. The sad thing is school ends in a month.

"I'm going to talk to the principal and something will happen. Either they'll go to jail or we will homeschool you. I'm sure uncle Logan would appreciate that." I suggest.

"Mom it's He... not They... my crush is a guy..." Everest blushes.

"Oh!" Me and Patton gasp in unison. We are definitely not ready for our kids to have crushes.

"And I'm not gay... because I've liked a few girls before... I'm Androsexual..." he smiles softly at us.

"I don't know what that is but I'm proud of you for being willing to tell us these things." Patton smiles.

"It's... being attracted to those that are masculine. Like muscles and such." He blushes.

Diamond
It's hard having a child that lives across the country form you and the only form of communication is letters and pictures. So I just got a letter form Diamond with an attached picture.

The letter reads
'Dear Parents,
I know you are still disappointed with me from the accident earlier this year. I am only in my sixth year here and I already have done things that no student should do. I earned a horrible reputation because of that... and me being the biggest slut in the school.

Besides that point, as you know there's a Yule Ball this year! And I asked my crush to the dance and we danced all night... sooo we're dating now.

Yeah nows a good time to tell you all I'm Pansexual and here's a picture of me and my girlfriend. She's in Gryffindor... she gets made fun of a lot because I'm in Slytherin and there's still a lot of stereotypes about us...

Yours sincerely, Diamond'

I give the letter to Roman to read and he eagerly writes a reply and sends in back within the hour.

Zoe
"I really need to tell you something... and I'm going to say it fast so I can just not be so anxious about it." Zoe says interrupting lunch suddenly.

"Go ahead. Just rip it like a bandaid." Virgil whiles encouragely.

"Uh I'm queer. I don't want really want a label... so that's kinda good enough for me!" She blurts out.

"Oh..." I look confused.

"That's valid. You don't have to have to go by any of the sexuality titles if you don't want to." Virgil speaks up.

"I support you sweetheart, though I might be a bit... hesitant about things. I'll always love you."

Rylee
"DAD STOP YELLING AT ME!" Rylee dramatically yells. The two are coming into the front room where I'm reading a book.

"RYLEE WHY WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH THAT PICTURE OF A GIRL ON YOUR PHONE." Remus yells back twice as dramatic... I can't with these two anymore. They are exactly alike...

"DAD IM A LESBIAN THATS WHY!" Rylee is suddenly redder than romans sash.

"Ok that makes sense." Remus shrugs.

"So you aren't going to kick me out?"

"No. Most of my brothers are gay... so I'm pretty cool with it."

"Rylee just no girls in your room. That's what I think about it." I speak up.

Nick
"Nick. Are you doing ok?" Emile sits next to our son on the stairs.

"I'm just collecting my thoughts before I tell you guys something..." he responds softly.

"Just hurry before we start making gingerbread houses without you." Emile hops to his feet and comes into the kitchen where we have our annual gingerbread house contest.

"Ok. So I just want to say... that I think dudes are hot and I'm really really really gay." Nick says coming into the room.

"So am I Nick. I'm pretty gay too." I smile.

"WHAT!" Nate gasp.

"Your mother is bisexual. And she picked me out of all the attractive humans out there." Emile smiles.

"I'm proud of you Nick for being yourself. I never got the chance to openly be myself until after I was married... and the world is much more accepting now then when I was dating my girlfriend..." I tear up.

"Mom don't cry..." nick laughs.

"Ok no more snappiness! Let's make gingerbread houses."