Remus Catchup(1-35)

How you met
I'm at the farmers market getting things for the weekend. The only ray of sunshine of my bleak life.  I buy some fresh fruit with a small smile on my face.

As I'm turning away from the booth I run right into the chest of someone "oh excuse me, I'm sorry." My voice soft and squeaky

"How about we meet up on Monday night right here to make apologies?" The man laughs

My face burns bright, "make it Tuesday and I have a deal"

"I'll be awaiting you, beautiful flower" he kisses my knuckles with a smirk. I'm left in a flustered state.

See him again/ exchanging numbers
I show up on Tuesday at the place I ran into that man, not knowing why I am. He could be a predator.

"So the beautiful flower does show up? Don't you know I could easily kill you right here?" He laughs

"I definitely think you could but what could I loose?" I sigh

"The name is Remus, stay in touch with me flower" he hands me a hand drawn business card.

"I guess I will." I hand him one of my own.

Your job
Body painter

Your age
24

Best color on you
White

How to describe you(I don't know how to word this)
Shy, creative, family oriented, smart

Quote (1)
I like the way we feel together. We fit. I've never fit with anyone the way we do.

When you realize you like/love him
After a fun night with Remus, I come home with a burning in my chest that only fills me every few weeks when I get the chance to see my children.

I freeze in the kitchen and lean on the table to keep my balance, fear and love fill me entirely.

"I can't LOVE him. I DONT love him.... right? Nonono.... if I ever get with him, he's just going to leave like Ryan did.... I can't do that again!" I cry, "I can't get my heart broken again!"

After my tears have run dry I make my way to my room and draw my woes away, drawing paintings I could do.

Confession
I'm extremely scared of confessing, because he might not want me back or he's going to break my heart.

"(Y/n)? You've spaced off." Remus tilts his drink towards me.

"Sorry.... I'm just distracted. Iris Halloween night and we are drinking in my living room." I sigh.

"Shall I retell you what I said?" A slight blush on his face

"U-uh sure?" I laugh

"Well I was listing off everything amazing about you... because I really like you flower" Remus smiles.

"Oh my gosh..... you are lying to me" I roll my eyes

"I'm not. I really love you. You are amazing and  are so talented. And you probably don't like me but I hope you do"

"Remus I'm hopelessly in love with you but I'm scared of getting heartbroken again...."

"I won't break your heart ever"

Series 1: first date
An art museum

Phone Contact
Yours: My Artist

His: Duke Remus

Nickname
Yours: Flower, Paint

His:ReRe, moose

He gives you jewelry