Baby First Halloween

Thomas
Placing the tray of cookies onto the table I see Thomas walk out with Arden in his cute costume.

"Hi Tom." I smile sitting in the bungee chair that was brought out earlier,

"Hi baby." He says kissing my forehead and handing me the baby.

"You ok with handing out the candy and such?" I ask.

"Yeah.  You sit out here with me and just look beautiful like usual." He says with a little wink, sticking his tongue out.

"Well shucks.  It seems like you have a crush on me." I joke,

"Of course!  That's why I married you." He pecks my lips as the first group arrives at the table.

Patton
"Can I take the kiddos out trick or treating?" Patton asks as I light the last pumpkin.

"Sure.  I want to take it easy." I say.  Patton jumps happily and runs to get the pups.  I let my ears and tails out and shake.

"You look super cute with your ears down." Patton says kissing my cheek.

"Well you look better." I say as he lets his out and I pet them gently.

"Stop.  You know that I don't like it..." Patton pouts placing the pups into the stroller.

"Sorry Pat.  But you never let them down."

"Because you don't either." He retorts laughing.  He pecks my cheek again before leaving.

Logan
"Hey Logan?" I say after placing Isaac's hat on him.

"Yes (y/n)" Logan says hugging me from behind.

"Who's going to take the boys trick or treating?"

"I'll take them. I haven't had much bonding with Isaac since he became a part of our family."

"Thank you.  I'll give out candy and keep the dry ice up."  Logan pecks my lips and leaves with the boys.

Roman
"Are we doing anything?" Roman asks as I'm lounging on the couch with the girls.

"I'm not.  You can do something." I say not taking my eyes off of the horror movie playing on the tv.

"Let's put the kids to bed early tonight and I'll show you a good time." Roman says huskily into my ear.  I blush deeply before nodding.

"Put a bowl full of candy on the porch or better outside the gate." I say as he stands up.   He nods and does as I say, as a proper husband should.

Virgil
"Come on Virgil!" I yell bouncing Zoe.

"I'm coming!  Jeez give me time to zip up my jacket." He whines.  I roll my eyes as Virgil walks up pushing the stroller.  We buckle the baby in and start walking.

"You are crazy." Virgil mutters.  I roll my eyes again and smack him.

"When did you notice?"

Deciet
"Can we just watch a movie?" Danny asks as I grab my jacket.  I contimplate.

"Sure." I say throwing my jacket back into the messy closet.

We cuddle on the couch with Nessa asleep in our arms.  Halfway through the movie I get a text from my new teammates, (your new house is in Virginia.  Y'all work with the main characters of Criminal Minds) saying I have a case,

"Danny... I have a case." I groan.  He smiles slightly before moving Nessa and letting me go.

"Go save someone." He says sadly.  I lock his lips with mine for a minute before I slip my shoes and jacket on and leave.