You see your EX

Thomas-
I was walking down a busy part of town.  A bum on the side of the road walked over to me and Thomas.

"(Y/N)?" He said.

"Yes?  How do you know me sir." I reply.

"Oh it is you My Angel." He says in a sickening tone.

"Excuse me Tod but I'm not your Angel any more.  You gambled away all your money and got yourself kicked to the street." I say as calm as I can.

"But (Y/N)..." He pleads. Thomas pulls me to his side.

"She doesn't want to talk anymore." He says pulling me away.  I smile and kiss his cheek.

Patton-
I was shopping with Patton when a man walks up to me.

"Lunar!  I have found you!"  He says kissing my hand.

"Erm... Who are you?" I ask.  I looks down ashamed and embarrassed.

"Knight." He says.

"Knight!  Oh I thought you died!" I say pulling him into a hug.  "I would like you to meet my boyfriend Patton." I gesture to Patton.  "Patton this is my childhood friend Knight."

"Nice to meet you Patton.  My Lunar, but friend is an understatement.  We were to be married but the Luna and Alpha were killed along with all of Lunar's family and the rest of the pack.  I thought that she was killed too." He says.

"I'm sorry Knight but since mother was the one who arranged us and she is now dead we cant get married and I'm in love with Patton." I prove my point by kissing is check.  "Ill see you around." He nods.  I walk away holding Patton's hand.

Logan-
I was hugging Logan as he picked me up from work today when out of the corner of my eye I see my ex walking towards us.

"Hey Baby" He purrs in my ear hugging my waist.  

"I'm not your baby Luis.  That was years ago." I smell his breath. "Your drunk..."

"Don't touch my Dear." Logan says.

"Logie he's drunk." I say. He nods.

"How about we go to my place Baby." He purrs again.

"Let me go and ill go with." I say. I mouth 'play along' to Logan. He nods.  Luis lets go and starts walking towards his place.

"Come on Baby." He growls.  I grab the book in Logan's hand and use it to knock Luis out.

Roman-
You've never had a boyfriend before.  You've gone on dates before but never more than one with a boy.

Virgil-
Your last boyfriend was killed...  Yeah....