Finding Out

Thomas
I am at my BFFs house for the week. She hates being home alone. While there every. Single. Morning. I woke up just to puke out all my food.

"(Y/N)? Have you and Thomas had sex recently." She asks nonchalantly.

"(BFF/N)! Why! I mean yes but WHY!" I answer shocked.

"Have you had sex before you got sick?"

"Yeah. On our wedding night and a week before." I admit. I've always said I'd loose myself on my wedding night but that didn't happen. Oh well.

"Right. I'm going out on a limb and saying your pregnant. I have a test under my bathroom sink."

"Why?"

"Never know if you'll need one."

(After the test)

"(Y/N)! You done?" (BFF/N) asks.

"Yeah..." I say weakly.

"Whats it say?"

"I'm pregnant... yay..." I unenthusiasticly exclaim.

"Why do glum? You've been talking about having a baby with Thomas. Shouldn't you be excited?"

"We've talked about it and he wanted to wait a bit before. So this is bad..." I say falling to the floor in tears.

"He's not going to leave you. Just wait a month or so to tell him. It'll just be between us two. And I'm going to take you home now. I'll toss that in the public trash bin. Go pack up dear." She says helpfully. I quickly pack up and redo my makeup while she does what she said.

"Im ready (BFF/N). I'll text you before I tell him too." I say before going into my house after the ride.

"Alright. Love you!"

"Love you too!"

Patton
I am hanging out with C and Knight for the day.  They realize that my sent is super different.

"Luna.  You smell different." Knight says right after a hug.

"How so?" I ask.

"Your sent is larger and has a bit more of a root smell with a touch of moss." Knight explains.

"I know that sent.  T smelt like that before, she was pregnant but miscarried.  So you must be pregnant (Y/N)." C says walking up to you two.

"Really?  I guess I am?  I've been feeling off and now I know." I say laughing.  "Let's hang out now."

Logan
I've been feeling pretty crappy lately.  Doing research I found out I'm most likely pregnant.  Going to the store I buy a test and head to Cori's cafe.  I go into the bathroom and take the test.

"Oh!  I'm pregnant?  Interesting." I say throwing the test away.  I head home and fall asleep not really worried.

(I ran out of ideas cuz I do these in random orders and I wrote this one last)

Roman
I am on a short visit to Hogwarts to see all my friends.  While there madam pomfrey asks me to come to the medical wing.

"You wanted to see me?" I say walking in.

"Yes miss (L/N)... I mean Mrs. Sanders.  I can't believe your married.  Well I want you to use this, I know it's a muggle device buts it's more accurate then any potion that I could whip up."

"That's a pregnancy test."

"It is.  I have a hunch that you are pregnant."

"Ok?  I'll take it.  Thank you."

"Come tell me.  I would like to know."

"Of course."

(After the test)

"Madam. It's positive."

"I'm so happy for you." She says hugging me.

Virgil
"Momma.  Why would I throw up after eating food.  It's happened every night this week." I say over the phone. Virgil is at Thomas' hour helping with a video.

"You could be sick dear, but you never get sick.  I'm thinking your pregnant.  Go take a test, throw it away in your outside trash so he doesn't see it.  Ok dear.  I'll keep this between us." My mom advises.  I say goodbye to her and run to the store and get me a pregnancy test.

(After the test)

"Oh.... Virgil's going to flip." I mutter seeing that it's positive.  I throw the test away and sit on the couch.  Virgil shows up quietly.

"Virgil is going... to flip" I mutter in my anxious state, saying the last part inaudibly.

"I'm going to what?" Virgil says sitting next to me.  I jump and breakdown letting my own anxiety take over.

"Oh my.  I'm sorry (Y/N)!  Breathe in, breathe out." He says calming me down.  "What were you saying?  Before you almost did my job." He joked.

"It's nothing.  Just forgettaboutit."

"Ok?"