You Return

Sorry in advance

YOUR POV

Thomas
Im finally home from school! The flight home was exhausting! I'm going to walk while I wait for a ride. I walk around and end up in a small strip mall.

"Oh hey maybe I could buy something for Thomas!" I say to myself and start looking through the stores. After I buy something for him a group of guys start beating me up.

One dude pushes me on the ground so hard that I think that my skull broke! I then feel them kick me and feel me to find my wallet or loose money in my pocket. After they pull everything of value off of me they run.

What feels like an eternity later somebody walks past me. I hear them scream and call the police. A while later having that person keep me conscious, an ambulance shows up and takes me to the hospital. This is going to be a wonderful way of telling Thomas I'm home...

Patton
FINALLY!  I can go home to my sweet Patton!  I start to run across the street to my house, in wolf form, when a truck speeds towards me.  I freeze, then get into a fighting stance.  I don't realize that it hits me until I feel myself transform back into a human.

"I'm sorry Patton." I mutter.  I look towards my house and see Patton running out towards me.  He stops a foot away and breaks down crying.  The driver hops out and pokes me.

"She's still breathin' Her hearts still pumpin'" the man tells Patton. "I'm calling 911.  You ok?" He asks Patton.

My eyelids close and I hear Patton scream, then I loose consciousness.  I'm so sorry Patton.

Logan
I'm walking out of my very last photo shoot which the company decided to be in my city.  I see a group of men dressed in black that remind me of criminals.  They see me and grab me and drag me inside the studio and into the bathroom...

"Give is your phone princess." One of the men spit at me.  I pull out my phone and give it to them trembling.

"Unlock It!" Another growls.

"The password is 020315" I tell them.  That's the day I met Logan, a special day in my life... Logan How I've failed you!

"Hello!  No this is not she. No I don't know her, bud.  I'm just going to say this straight out.  You give me One hundred thousand dollars by tomorrow morning then I will let the princess go unharmed.  You have until tonight.  Thanks bud." He hangs up.  "Your lover is willing to pay.  Buckle up princess."  He smiles and one of his goons knocks me out.

The next morning Logan shows up to the location with the money and the police... I'm sent out but then am shot in the side and fall into Logan's arms.

"Logan, I love you." I whisper before unconsciousness overtakes me.  I didn't hear Logan whisper that he loves me too.

Roman
Last day before going back to Roman!  I decided to buy him a magical gift.  Walking through Hogsmead, as that is were I have been staying, I look for a gift for him.  I walk past a bunch of students in a group duel.  A bunch of the have horrible aim and hit me instead.

"Professor (L/N)!" They all screech as I fall.  One of my friends from school walks out of the shop next to the fight and rushes to me.

"(N/N)!  Are you ok?  I'm taking you to your place!" She screams and apperates away.  Oh Roman at least I bought him something.

Virgil
I'm driving him me from the airport to my boyfriend's place.  I turn on (F/M) and sing along.  I get so into it I don't see a car swerving towards me.  I'm hit by the car and am about to pass out.

"Gloom,  I wish I saw you again." I say and pass out.  A bypasser calls 911 and tells them what's wrong.  An ambulance takes me away and calls Vigil.  Oh no he's going to have a panic attack...  I'm sorry