You get ENGAGED

Thomas
You and Thomas have been dating for almost four years.

—————

"Baby. Wanna go on a date for our anniversary?" Thomas asks hugging you from behind.

"Sure. You have anything specific planned?" You tease, he's always planned.

"I just so happened to have a wonderful night planned for us." He gives you a big smile with a little laugh.

"I'm excited for tomorrow evening then." You peck his lips and go and work on a project.

—————

Thomas told you to be ready to go by 7:00. You put of a (F/C) dress/skirt that goes to just under knee/ mid shin. You pull your hair up/ curl it. Put on simple make up. You slip on your favorite heels/flats and then meet Thomas downstairs.

"(Y/N) you looks gorgeous as usual."

"Thank you. You look handsome." Thomas is wearing a clean pair of jeans and a plain button up with a tie.

"Let's get going, before we are late." He offers you, you grab it and are lead to his car and then get in.

—————

The car stops in front of a very fancy restaurant, maybe the fanciest in the city.

"Thomas! You didn't have to!" You exclaim hugging him.

"You deserve the best. So I'm bringing you to the best restaurant in town." He tells you rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hello. Are you Mr. Sanders and his date?" A employee from the restaurant asks.

"Oh yeah. That's us." Thomas says and pulls you close to my with his hand around your waist.

"Please come. You table is ready." The man says making a perfect turn and walking into the restaurant.

"Let's follow him then." You laugh.

—————

"Thomas! Dinner had been delightful!" You smile at him.

"We are staying for dessert, you know." He winks.

"Thomas we don't have to. You've already spent hundreds proably just to get us reservations."

"It will all be worth it." On the right side of your table another person ordered something that is lit on fire. You look that way. While you are looking at that, Thomas gets up from his seat and stands on the left side and gets on one knee. You look back.

"Thomas!" You gasp. You put your hands up to your mouth in shock.

"(Y/N)." Thomas pushes his hair back and pulls out a ring. You stand up. "You have been such an amazing person in my life. Now I cannot imagine my life without you. You have brought a light into my otherwise dark life. I don't want to let you go. (Y/N)(L/N) will you please make me the most happy lucky man in the world and marry me?" Thomas gets out without his words shaking.

"Yes. Oh a million times yes!" You exclaim. He slides the ring onto your finger. When he stands up you pull him into a long loving kiss.