Chapter 1: The Transfer

"Jisoo, come'on let's go," jisoo's mom said as she pulled her luggage down to the car.

"We are going to be late for the flight!" Upon hearing, jisoo packed her things even slower. I don't want to go to Seoul at all, she thought to herself.

No, her long time wish was actually to go to Seoul. However, she dreaded at the thought of living there knowing only her mom and dad. "Okay! Im coming," she said frustratedly, dragging her heavy footsteps down the stairs and throwing her luggage into the trunk.

"Baby, you excited?" Her mom asked the girl who was dressed in all black.

"No, mom I don't want-"

"Hang on darling, I have to pick up this phone call. It's really important," her mom butted and that phone call lasted for the whole ride to the airport.

They reached the airport within half an hour and when we reached the airport, her mom said, "My dear, I'm so sorry but I think you'll have to go to Seoul alone. I have a really important work to do. It's not going to take very long, I prom-"

"You know what. Just go. You don't have to make any empty promises," she cut her off. She sounded annoyed since her mom was busy using her phone while talking to her.

"Thank you, darling," her mom pecked jisoo's forehead, "be safe! I'll meet you with your dad in a few days time. See you."

Jisoo walked away from her mom, whom she always thought was heartless and unloving women. Her parents had always left her alone. Well, the good thing was she learnt to be independent and mature. However, the cons were much bigger. She became less and less sociable and active. Other than her group of friends, she refused to talk to other classmates unless it was necessary. She changed a lot. Back then, she was someone who expressed her emotions, she was someone who was always surrounded with friends, she was someone who was optimistic.

"Jisoo, we'll miss you," jisoo's friends came all the way to the airport to send her off.

"I won't," She joked.

They laughed it off as Jisoo started looking around for someone. Yeah, it's him. After all, he's not over for her yet right? It's a pity that he didn't come. "Where's that guy? I won't be seeing him for six years and he's not coming?!" Jisoo muttered under her breath with a disappointing look etched on her face.

"Looking for jihoon? He isn't coming though," her friend, Saeron smirked, teasing the blushing girl.

"No! why would I?!"She denied immediately.

The teasing refused to stop as Jisoo looked up at the the boarding screen, one of which said: PA9459 To Seoul, South Korea.

"Bye, I have to go now!" She said as she gave each of them a quick hug before leaving for the flight.

After a few hours of seating on the uncomfortable airplane seat and being stuck at the traffic, she finally reach her apartment, in another words, it was her parent's house. She then placed her mother's luggage in one of the rooms in the beautifully furnished apartment. She then followed her driver to the car as he drove Jisoo to the school and to her dorm. The school was humongous; a swimming pool, two basketball courts, an indoor sports hall and too much more for her to list.