Chapter 13: Longer

Song: 2U by David Guetta ft. Justin Bieber, cover by BTS Jungkook

Jisoo's POV:
Date: 03Dec
I called my house number, waiting for them to pick up the phone.
"Yobusayo?"
"Nyeong-an"
"Annyeong, Jisoo."
"Can you on speaker, and let everyone crowd here? Thank you."
"give me a minute. Everybody!! Jisoo wants to speak to all of you guys!!!"
**speaker mode**
"annyeong!"
"ellooooo!!"
"hi"
"hello"
"nyeong-an"
"hi!"
"annyeong!"

"nyeong-an!"

"everyone's here, what were
you going to tell us?"

"ah okay. First, Jeon Jungkook.
Get lost. Out of my house. Now."

"wae?"(the others ask)

"Second, we broke up, I'll explain tomorrow.
Third, I won't be coming home tonight,
im staying as somewhere else. So, don't dirty
my house when im not around."

"where are you going to stay at?"
"why?"
"wae?"

"im staying at my parents home.
Just today. Nyeong-an!! Appa!!!! It's
my friends, not Jeon Jungkook!"
**dodododododo**
***end of call***

Taehyung's POV:
I picked up the call, it was Jisoo. She asked me to ask everyone to gather around the phone. She broke up with Jungkook? Now, what's this feeling? This time, I liked the feeling. It feels nice. But what's this feeling though? But shouldn't I be sad? Because they broke up? Or should I be happy? Because they broke up? Something's wrong with me. When the phone ended, we discussed about this matter. We found that she is too happy to be a person who just broke up. We interrogated Jungkook before he left the house. "Jeon Jungkook, what happen?"
"explain."
"did you hurt her?"
"did you make her upset?
"did you, perhaps, cheat on her?" upon hearing, he looked guilty, so he DID cheat on her. Asshole. Trying to control myself from punching him, I cursed him in my head. Ugh. I hate that he cheated on him but happy that they broke up? Is that what I'm feeling now? Do I, perhaps, like her? No, Kim Taehyung! what are you thinking! Kim Taehyung! Think properly!

"Jeon Jungkook! Why?"
"It's not my fault! She planned everything! Her father is a-" before he could continue, Jennie covered his mouth and said, "shut up! don't put the blame on her!" Chaeyoung then said, "you cheat on her! No excuses! And you better.." They signalled him to silence. But why? I don't think it's just because he cheated, she's hiding something from us however the girls know? Does she not trust us? Maybe it's just me. Probably, but I hope that it's just me, I want her to trust us, no, me. I want her to trust me.

Jisoo's POV:
Date: 03Dec Time: 7:30p.m.
Appa brought me home and packed his luggage for tomorrow's business trip. Didn't want to disturb him, I FaceTime Chaeyoung, Lisa and Jennie, after all they are still at my home. They picked up the call, "annyeong!"
"Nyeong-an, Lisa Jennie and Chaeyoung!! Chaeyoung-ah! How was it with Jimin? Did you
guys kiss already? How was it?"

"Yah! Kim Jisoo! You called just because
you wanted to know this?!"

"Nope, I'm just at my parents house but they
are packing for tomorrow's business trip.
I'm bored so I called you guys!"

"Are you planing to tell them the
truth? They seems like that are going
to find out soon! It's better for you
to tell now, before it's too late!"

"I'm scared. That if I tell
them, they'll leave me."

No ones POV:
As Jisoo was calling, she didn't know that her father was hearing their conversation. Her father didn't know that she was scared of telling the truth. Her father didn't know that it might affect her. Her father actually planned to ask her to tell the truth to the school. But after hearing, he decided not to. He whispered to himself, "I'm sorry, my dear. I thought you would like if the truth was revealed, I don't want you to be hurt by anyone. So please be safe without us. Stay safe, healthy. We will miss you. We love you, dear." He sounded like he wasn't ever going to come back again, but he is coming back, right?

Jisoo's POV:
I'm hungry, I went to the kitchen to ask the maids to get me some food. On the way, I saw appa at the balcony. I walked towards him. "Appa!"
"Yes, my dear?"
"When are you coming back with eomma?"
"We'll come back after we finish our job, stay save without us. This is the first time we are leaving for such a long period"
"What do you mean? You stayed somewhere else for more than 6 months!"
"We are going to stay for 1-2 years there. Who told you 6 months??"
Upon hearing, I held back my tears. I didn't want my parents to be so far away from me. I don't want money, all I want is their love. Why, just why they can't give me the love that many kids have? I didn't want to let them know how I feel. I don't want them to be worried about me. When I was in LA, when I broke up, they comforted me. But now? Appa just asked if I was alright. Eomma, where is she? Shes too busy to care about me. Too busy with her work, work as her priority, not herself, not her husband, not me. I thought after along time not seeing me, they would finally put me as their priority, I guess not. "the higher the expectation, the bigger the disappointment" I will never expect much from them anymore. That way, I won't get disappointed anymore? Even though I look great an everything, but my heart hurts, it aches. My boyfriend cheated on me, my parents don't even care. Who will actually know what I feel? I wish to find that person. Maybe Jihoon, but he'll not be around soon, he's going tomorrow. "jisoo, are you okay?" I smiled and nodded. I turned my head and went to the toilet to wipe my tears from my eyes. "maybe I should call Jihoon?" I speak to myself. I headed to the room that I was staying and closed the door. I called Jihoon. While waiting for him to pick up, I explored my room. It was decorated with baby pictures, who is that baby? Maybe, it's unnie? Probably, after all eomma and appa is bias to unnie. When I was looking at the decorations, Jihoon picked up. However it was not him, "nyeong-an Jihoonie!"
"yobuseyo?"
"I'm sorry, can I find Jihoon?"
"you are? he's at the toilet-"
"ah I'm Kim Jisoo, Jihoon's friend. Please tell him, thank you. I haven't ask what's your name. And please continue what you we're about to say."
"my name is.."

._.
Annyeong!! Sorry for putting a lot of dialogue, outta ideaaa
Byeeee byeeeee
._.