Chapter 4: Past (part1)

**Continue Flashback** (Jisoo's POV)
In LA:
My life in LA was actually quite simple I became popular in school; there be a lot of students confessing to me but I just ignored. Why? Because I'm dating someone else. That guy was the first guy I ever dated! He was kind, caring and looks a little nerdy. But still cute.

On September 21st, I went to school happily as it was our second year anniversary. But he broke my heart into million pieces. He cheated. Yes, you must be wondering why, such a great boyfriend cheated on me. Actually, I knew it all along. He was just like any jerk that played with my feelings. I saw him making out with another girl. The girl that confessed to him the another day, at the library. My best friend told me to go to the toilet and see what's happening. I peeped through the hole at the wall and saw that jerk naked with another girl. they were making out. I hated that day ever since. Even though I knew that he was cheating on me, I still loved him. I don't know why. Ughh. My tears dripped as I walked away furiously. My anger slowly turned into saddness. And guess what, he liked me for fame. The truth is, my dad and mum company is very big. So, my parents are very rich. And as soon as I reached that school, YKE, I became very famous and everyone liked me. Except for those jealous girls.

I went back home immediately that day after school. I cried for the entire day at home, till my eyes were swollen. I locked myself in my room and my parents was very worried. They unlocked my door and went into my room. They were very anxious seeing me being like this, because I'm usually a happy-go-lucky person.

I poured out my heart and my parents gave me advice. I heeded their advice to ignore him, and ignore his presence. The next day, it hurts my heart to see him with other girls. we broke up. Sweet and simple. But hurtful. As it was my last year in LA, I decided to bear with it. But, I couldn't. I asked my parents if I could transfer to another school or another country. They agreed as we were going off to Singapore that year. I packed my luggage quickly and booked the air tickets. There was only 3 more days to wait. To leave. I went to school happily to tell my friends this amazing news.
"Krystal!! I've got an amazing news! I'll be transferring to Singapore after 3 days!!"
"oh. You don't have to tell me. I hated you anyways."
"huh? Are you ok? Its me! Jisoo!! Your friend!"
"just fuck off, please. And I'm not your friend"
"wut just happen."
Krystal didn't like me at all?
Ughhhh. I decided to skip school for the remaining days. "jisoo!" Familiar voice called upon me. It was that jerk.
"I'm sorry, I really didn't do it on purpose. Can you please forgive m-"
"Jerk. Fuck off."
"Jisoo, I rea-"
"I SAID FUCK OFF!!!" I screamed into his face. Tears started to well up in my eyes as I tried to blink. I left him all alone, in the cold. I didn't went to school the following day.

The next day, I went to the airport. Ahhhh!!! I'm finally going to somewhere else.
I. LOVE. THIS. FEELING.
the feeling of relaxing. Peace.

._.
short chapter alert🚨
._.